Chapter 27

I stayed awake for 3 hours and finally got up at 7:00. Matt was laying next to me and I slipped out and he didn't wake up. I went to my room and then went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I put my hair in a braid and brushed my teeth and ect. I put on my comfy leggings which were black and white Aztec design and a black v-neck. It's now 9:30 and no ones awake. I decided to call my mom and see what's she wants to do today because she hasn't been to California since August. She picks up and asks if we could go to the beach. I wake up gabby,Faye,and Marlene. Kathy is in her room with Shawn. I can tell she's crying. I closed the door quietly . I texted her and asked if she wanted to go but she said no. I don't know what's wrong but I just texted back okay. Matt's still sleeping so I walk over and lay next to him. I rubbed his cheek and said "Matt.Matt.Babe.Matt.Matt" . Matt rubbed his eyes and looked at me and smiled, "yes cutie". "Do you wanna go to the beach with the girls,and my family?" I said. "Sure" Matt yawned and I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. He wrapped his legs around mine an his arms around me. "Maggie can't we just sleep some more" Matt whined. "No because we're going to the beach! I'll give you a kiss if you get up." I said. "I already get kisses" Matt said and stuck out his tongue. I laughed, "well then you won't get any kisses today! None ! Not even one!" . "That's not fair! You're face is so kissable!" Matt said and got up. "I know. Now go get dressed I'll be out in ten!" I said and kisses Matt on the lips. "Oh maggie, the things I do for you" Matt laughed and went to his apartment. I went into my room and put on my cute blue tube top with crochet designing with my black bikini bottoms. I put on my jean shorts and had my crop top in my hand, then I got the girls to hurry up. I knocked on Matt's door and Hayes answered. "Well zayum , Matt's in his room" Hayes laughed. I smiled and went to Matt's room. "Oh crap I forgot my shirt!" I whispered to myself as I walked into Matt's room. He was ready and he took off his muscle tee and handed it to me. "Did you forget your shirt?" Matt laughed and handed me the muscle tee. "Thanks Matt." I said and put it over me. "You look cute" Matt said. I smiled and we walked out together to Marlene's car. We got the very back seat like usual. "We're meeting my family at the beach guys!" I yelled over the music. Matt was doing snapchats of himself for alittle. Then he put his phone down. The beach was like 35 minutes because of the traffic down the one road we needed to cross. I laid my head on Matt's shoulder and he put his arm around me . I close my eyes for the rest of my ride but he must have thought I was sleeping because heard Matt talking but about what? "We're here!!!" Marlene yelled. I opened my eyes and sat up and stretched.