Chapter 11

Everyone finished and we went to the smoothie shop and got fresh,blended, fruit smoothies. They were so good, we all chatted and then walked back to the apartment building. " thanks for the fun race guys" I laughed. "Your welcome" they echoed. The girls and I went inside and I went into my bathroom and took a shower. I heard a knock at the door and the girls answered it, I don't know who it is but someone's in my room I know that . I heard the door open and footsteps. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out and saw Matthew. "Hey" Matt said . "Hey" I said and grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom. I changed really quick into Jean shorts and a long sleeve shirt because I was cold. Matt and I were laying in bed watching Netflix and talking about random things, basically 21 questions the clean version... Matt asked about my previous relationship so I told him, the whole thing my ex was a total jerk, he used me, he hated saying nice things about me.. He never loved me. Matt lifted up my chin and kissed me. I kissed back and he smiled, "I will always love you." Matt said. We laid there and talked and it felt like we were there forever but it was only like 15 minutes. We finished up our movie, and Matt had to go to a meeting. I stayed with the girls and laid in gabbys room and we chatted and I helped her decorate her room because it was September 28th. She started making fall decorations and put some in my room and basically everywhere in the house. Gabby was very talented with being creative. Literally if you gave her Popsicles and glue she would turn the Popsicle sticks into an Eiffel Tower! But anyways, that's what we basically did for awhile. Then I got a text from Matt. " babe I'm going on tour for about two months with the boys." . "Oh okay when do you leave?" I texted. "Tomorrow night..." Matt said. My heart dropped. I'm not going to see him for two months nor see him for Christmas.. Most likely. I can't do anything about it so I texted back , "are you busy today and or tommorw?" . "Yea." He replied. I didn't reply, I'm not an overprotective girlfriend.. Just I don't know something doesn't seem right. :( . I took gabby and Kathy with me and we went to the craft store to pick some stuff up , gabby ran out of glue. I drove to the store and parked . I handed Kathy and gabby a $20 dollar bill and they added 40 more to the 20. I think they should be good. I rolled my windows down and turned my phone on and played music , I began to sing to enjoy the hour wait. I looked in my mirror and notice a car next to me.. I rolled the windows up and shut my music off and went into the craft store. It was taking forever and I'm pretty sure who ever was next to me was listening to me sing.. I honestly don't think I have a good voice but I've been told other wise. I found the girls and they hurried to the checkout with a ton of stuff I guess there was a sale. I sat down outside because there was a good breeze and went on Twitter. "Should I make a YouTube channel with my girl? Maybe the name could be "The5Wonders" or something idk you guys comment below." I tweeted . I had 20 k alone not from just dating Matt because no one knows. I don't know if he wants anyone to know :(. Gabby and Kathy hauled their buggies to the car and I drove everyone home. We went in our apartment and Faye and Marlene went out..