Chapter 51

Hi guys, how are you? I took a while to update since two of my dogs were having health issues and I have to be focused on taking care of them and making sure their meds are taken on time. 

Thank you so much to you guys, whoever is still reading this and waiting for my update. You guys stay safe always.

-----------------------------

Yugyeom heard Mark let out the 15th sigh in the last 5 minutes. He doesn't understand why his hyung is acting this way. He knows he is going back to America, but it would only be for a week or two and he'll be back to stay in Korea for another 2 -3 years because he is too obsessed with his girlfriend.

As soon as Mark let out another heavy sigh. All the boys turned to him including JB who had his eyes closed and his head resting against the wall behind him the whole time.

"Hyung if you sigh one more time, I'm going to stuff some bread in your mouth." Bambam threatened to show Mark the bread he is currently holding.

Mark rubbed his forehead and shook his head, "I'm sorry. I just have a lot of things in mind."

"Hyung, you need to calm down. Nayeon is looking your way. You are like an inflated bird." Bambam elbowed Mark lightly.

"How are birds going to inflate?" Yugyeom asked curiously.

Bambam shook his head laughing. He just wants to lift his hyungs mood. He is leaving in a couple of hours. They are just waiting for the girls to be dismissed so they could all send him off but all this time, Mark is already having second thoughts. He wants to visit home, he just has been feeling heavy.

"Oh, they are dismissed now." Jinyoung said in shock as they stood upright by the door to give way to the students going out of the room.

The professor stopped in front of the boys before the rest of the class has gone out and turned to Bambam and Yugyeom, "Mr. Bhuwakhul and Mr. Kim, the next time you decide to wait for a class to finish, lower down the tone of your voices."

"We're sorry." Both Yugyeom and Bambam mumbled as they bowed their heads to show some respect. The professor nodded his head dismissively and left when the younger girls came running to them, stopping to bow their heads to the professor before going to the boys.

"Oppa~" Sana wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's waist making him smile while the other boys rolled their eyes at the sight.

"We'll finally have a breather from Markyeon, we have to deal with these two." Jinyoung mumbled making the other girls laugh as Sanya pouted at him.

"Your voices were really loud." Jungyeon complained as soon as they reached them, "I've heard every single thing you said Kunpimook. Nayeon was looking your way because she heard her name when you mentioned her."

"Where have you seen an inflated bird?" Momo asked confused making Yugyeom and Bambam laugh again.

Nayeon smiled brightly at Mark who smiled small as she is still wrapped around her brother's arms. She can see the sadness in his eyes, and she doesn't want to mirror the same feeling even though she is exactly feeling the same way. She has been having late-night talks with her brother, Jinyoung, Jackson, Mina, Jihyo, and Jungyeon for the past few days and they are helping her contain her emotions. She knows her boyfriend will be back for her.

"What time is Mark hyung leaving again?" Bambam asked innocently.

Jackson shook his head at Bambam who just smiled and apologized as he watched Nayeon hugging Mark tightly.