Chapter 42

"Oppaaaa!!!" Nayeon excitedly exclaimed as soon as she saw her brother standing by the doorway talking with Dahyun.

Dahyun's smile brightened at the sight of her unnie and JB turned to where she is to be met by his clinging sister. JB laughed carrying her on his arms as she giggled at the sight of Dahyun.

"Eeeeiiii~ what happened while we were away?" Nayeon teased making Dahyuns eyes widen and shook her head.

"I was just asking about you." JB said rolling his eyes as he placed her down and nodded his head at Mark who just arrived.

"Oppa, oppa, JB oppa was asking Dahyun out when I came." Nayeon bluffed making Dahyun look at her in shock as JB whacked her head lightly making her squeal and run behind her laughing boyfriend.

"So you two are a thing now?" Mark asked earning a scowl from JB making Nayeon laugh.

"Omoooo... Nayeon unniiieee~" Momo squealed in excitement as she ran towards the four and gave Nayeon a huge hug before piles of bodies joined in including Dahyun who was dragged by Jungyeon.

"How was Paris?" Jihyo asked as soon as they let go of their unnie.

"It's so pretty." Nayeon said dreamily as she clasped her hands together bringing it closer to her leaning her chin on it.

"But she kept screaming when we entered the catacomb." Mark said with a teasing smile earning a glare from his girlfriend.

"I was just surprised to see real human bones." Nayeon defended making Momo, Dahyun, Sana, Chaeyoung and Jihyo gasp in shock making her raise her brow, "Seeeeeee~ My reaction was normal."

"I know." Mark pulled her closer to him by her waist and kissed her cheek, "I was just teasing you."

Right in time, the bell rang the usual sign of the start of class. The couple shared a sweet peck before letting go of each other and waved their friends goodbye as they went directly to their respective classrooms.

.......

"Where are you going?" Jihyo asked Sana who was walking to the door.

Sana jumped back in shock and looked back at Jihyo who is drinking water from kitchen stood there with raised eyebrow.

"Oh, Jihyo yah..." Sana said in shock and smiled, "I am just going somewhere."

"With who?" Jihyo asked.

Sana nodded her head and smiled, "Youngjae oppa. I'll be back before midnight."

"Be careful." Jihyo said sipping her water.

"Ne Jihyo yah. Just don't lock the door from the inside okay? I have a key with me anyway." Sana said and waved her hand before leaving.

Mina appeared from the back of the kitchen door with Momo, Nayeon and Jungyeon then sat around the dining table.

"You guys can go out now. She left." The guys who were all ushered behind the sofa finally was able to get off sweaty.

"Babe, you wash up later. You are sweating too much." Nayeon said when the boys went to join them in the dining room.

Youngjae sat on the seat beside Momo looking extremely devastated as Jihyo walked closer to her and placed a glass of water in front of him.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" Jihyo asked worriedly.

"Youngjae hyung. You just need to focus on the positive side." Yugyeom said unsure of whatever he is saying making Youngjae chuckle.

"She's lying about going out with me Yugyeom ah. What kind of positive things should I think of?" Youngjae asked rubbing his forehead.