Chapter 49

Nayeon and Dahyun are both resting in one of the dressing rooms as the competition was on going. Both their teams are were done performing, the both of them just didn't feel well and they both doesn't quite look good. The boys came in bringing food for the girls while some of the girls are still out to watch the other performances.

"Nayeon ah~" Jackson called happily as he was the first to enter the dressing room earning the attention of everyone inside.

That didn't even make Jackson awkward, he smiled brighter as soon as the two girls looked at him from where they are seated as the rest of the boys entered.

"There are no more food." Yugyeom complained stomping his feet loudly against the floor as he advance to the sofa and plopped beside Dahyun who frowned slightly when they bounced on the couch.

"Yugyeom ah." Jinyoung glared at him.

Bambam pulled him up again as the older guys sat beside Nayeon and Dahyun this time. Nayeon snuggled closer to Mark as soon as he wrapped his arm around her while Dahyun leaned her head against the back rest.

"Nayeon unnie have been vomitting since this morning." Dahyun spoke making Bambam and Yugyeom look at each other dramatically then to JB then lastly stared at Mark who is quietly wiping Nayeons sweat.

"Why are you both staring at Mark hyung like that?" Youngjae asked after he was the first one to notice his younger brothers weird antics.

"Mark hyung..." Bambam started quietly making Mark look up at him and the rest of the group have their attention to him, "Nayeon noona isn't... right?"

"Isn't what?" Mark asked innocently.

"Come here. I'm gonna kill you." JB stood up as Bambam screamed before running around like a noisy prey with JB running after him like a hungry predator.

Momo and Mina went inside questioningly watching JB and Bambam running around the dressing room. Mina chuckled closing the door behind her and lead Momo to a safer way to reach the others without getting hit by the running guys.

"Hi girls." Jackson greeted the two girls with the same enthusiasm as how he greeted the other two earlier.

Momo handed a little plastic bag to Nayeon which she kept in her bag right away. The boys looked at Nayeon including Mark who is staring currently at her bag and Bambam and JB who stopped running around.

Momo watched each of the boys innocently then at Nayeon who is innocently talking with Dahyun.

"Oppa, that was just the money left from the production." Momo reasoned out making all of them turn to her, "She asked me to keep it for her first."

Nayeon chuckled weakly, "I know right. It's so awkward having 7 pairs or eyes staring at you."

"You're not pregnant noona right?" Yugyeom asked raised his brow.

"Yah! Aish." Both JB and Jinyoung glared at Yugyeom and Jackson slapped his arm.