Chapter 30

Sorry this came out later than the promised day. Our internet was going crazy again and I could only update now. :)

~~~

"Please unnie~" Mina pleaded rubbing her hand together.

After the class, she pulled Nayeon away from the group and brought her to the garden without telling the others.

"Ah wae?" Nayeon pouted, "You could've agreed right away."

"I feel like it will be very awkward if we're alone." Mina reasoned out, "Please unnie."

"I'll have to talk to Mark oppa." Nayeon said brushing Mina's hair off her face.

"Mark oppa knows already. Jinyoung oppa talked to him." Mina told Nayeon and her phone started ringing.

Nayeon got her phone from her pocket and said before answering it, "It's Mark oppa. Ne, oppa?"

"Where are you?" He asked from the other line.

"I'm at the garden with Mina. We'll be there shortly." Nayeon said laughing when she saw Jinyoung and Mark from afar watching them smiling.

"You look so beautiful even from this far." Mark said and bit down his bottom lip.

Nayeon smiled shyly and grabbed Mina's hand turning her around to face the two as Jinyoung smiled widely waving his hand at the two as Mina waved his hand back.

"Oppa, come here." Nayeon said motioning them to go over where they are.

Mark mumbled something to Jinyoung and gave Nayeon a kiss from the phone, "Bye~"

He put the phone down and they headed to the girls coolly.

"Oh~ How did he become my boyfriend?" Nayeon said admiring Mark from afar making Mina laugh, "Ahhh~ He looks so cool~"

Mina laughed louder, "Unnie, you sound like oppa's fan."

Nayeon smiled widely, "I'm oppa's number one fan~"

Mark hit Jinyoungs back lightly and ran towards where the girls are, hugging Nayeon from the back as soon as he reached them while laughing at the Jinyoung.

"Mina yah!" Jinyoung greeted as he casually draped an arm around her shoulder making the girl blush.

Mark smiled widely watching the two in front of them and leaned his chin on her shoulder as he whispered, "Are you willing to go on a double date with them?"

Nayeon slightly tilted her head to get a clearer view of his awfully close face, "Are you?"

"Jinyoung practically pleaded. He said Mina wanted us to come since it'll be awkward for her if it's just the two of them for now." Mark explained and planted a soft kiss on her neck.

Nayeon bit her bottom lip and leaned her head against his, "Okay. But Jinyoung oppa really needs to do something about it. They can't go on a double date with us forever."

"This should be the first and last then?" Mark asked and Nayeon nodded her head as a reply.

"Let's go now. They are in the practice room right now." Jinyoung asked awkwardly as they stared at the couple.

"Wait, what will we practice?" Nayeon asked confusingly.

"It's for the contest babe." Mark said letting go of her and intertwining his hand with her.

"Who will decide the partners for the dance?" Jinyoung asked curiously.

"I think JB and Yugyeom worked on it earlier before we left to look for these two beautiful girls." Mark hugged Nayeonn tightly and kissed her nape once again.