Chapter 5

A few weeks after they have gone home from vacation, Nayeon and Mark wouldn't stop texting each other. Both of them became less shy towards each other and Nayeon, being Nayeon, is back to being her talkative self. And despite the busy schedules for the upcoming interschool competitions, Mark still managed to visit Nayeon in between practices, bringing the girls some food. And today is no difference. He waved the other boys goodbye and headed to the girls' practice room bringing three plastics of food.

"Oh, Mark oppa!!!!" Jungyeon and Momo exclaimed excitedly as soon as they saw him making his way up the stairs making him laugh.

"You're just excited to see I am bringing some food." Mark said making Jungyeon and Momo shake their head looking up at Mark innocently, "Where's Nayeonie?"

"Unnie is currently helping Mina with the whole routine. Our black swan is having a hard time acting all cute." Momo replied pointing the end of the hallway, "Jungyeon unnie and I just came from the rest room."

"You girls must be really hungry now." Mark said as soon as he reached the two who nodded their heads excitedly, "Alright. Let's go now."

The girls started skipping ahead of Mark and pushed the door open.

"Mark oppa is here with fooood!!!" Momo jumped around and everyone started to run towards the door.

Mark laughed feeling like he just came home from work and 8 of his daughters weren't fed since the time he left home. He handed the plastic bags to Jihyo who bowed her head and lead the girls to the sofa as Nayeon laughed and went to hug Mark who hugged her back.

"How is Jaebum oppa?" Nayeon asked as soon as they let go of each other.

"He's okay. He just needed to go complete his project with Jackson and Jinyoung. But he said he'll be coming later." He replied wrapping an arm around Nayeon's shoulder, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"Later." Nayeon said smiling widely as she watched the members eating happily, "You act like our father."

"Our? Can't you be their mother?" Mark said earning a chuckle from the girl, "Waeyo? Do you feel like I'm your father?"

"Daddy?" Nayeon asked looking up at him teasingly and laughed when Mark playfully glared at her, "I'm just kidding."

"Unnie, oppa! Let's eat together." Dahyun invited them holding out two burgers.

Mark held Nayeon's hand and pulled her towards the whole group, "Thank you Dahyun-ah."

He led Nayeon to the sofa and made her sit down, "So, how is the practice going?" He asked opening one burger and handed it to Nayeon.

Mina sighed, "Difficult. I don't think I'll be able to pull this off."

"Mina-yah!" Nayeon called with a pout, "I told you, you can do it."

"The members are helping me too much and I feel like a burden." Mina admitted looking down.

The girls gathered around her and huddled for a group hug. They know Mina too well; she tries so hard to blend in with the rest of the girls. And they know, of course they know, how good Mina is in dancing and they know how much she is trying to blend in especially now that their songs aren't se.x.y which is her comfort zone. Mark smiled watching the girls comforting their friend and quietly ate his burger.

"No time for crying now okay?" Sana said wiping Mina's tears who smiled shyly as she hugged her closest unnie.

Nayeon went back to sit beside Mark and handed him his drinks. Mark smiled mouthing a thank you as he got it from her.