Chapter 32

This is the chapter I managed to make before what happened to my baby. I'm just posting it. I'm still on hiatus. I'm sorry. I hope there are still people reading this.

~~~

"Paris?!" JB exclaimed in shock as he stood up from where he is sitting on just right there in front of Mark as the two of them were having lunch at the canteen.

He smiled awkwardly at everyone around them whose eyes are already towards them after he yelled. He bowed his head and sat back down, now glaring at Mark.

"Jaebum..." Mark started rolling his eyes at his friends' reaction, "Calm down."

"What are you going to do to Nayeon?" JB asked frowning heavily.

"You know, because of your mistrust, Nayeon might end up begging me to fuck her." Mark blurted seriously making JB calm down, "She told me she's curious about it."

"She did?" He asked.

Mark nodded his head, "Yes. Because you're always over reacting."

"Did you guys ----"

Mark frowned and rolled his eyes, "Of course not! I respect her more than you ever think."

JB rubbed his face angrily, "Thank you hyung. I don't know why I'm even like this."

"I understand that Nayeon is the only family you have left and you love her so much. But please understand that you're not the only one anymore. We all love the both of you and dude, I love her so much." Mark explained tapping his chest.

"Sorry. I'm really really sorry for acting like that. Nayeon's old enough to make her own decisions." JB said, "If she decides to give you everything, then, I won't be silly enough to stop you guys. Just hyung, don't hurt my baby sister."

"I won't." Mark shook his head seriously.

JB gave him a high five before the two stood up and headed back to where everyone is.

"Oppa, Chansung contacted Jihyo unnie using instagram!!" Sana shouted when she saw both JB and Mark heading their way making the whole group laugh.

"Huh?" JB asked Sana once they arrived and he took the seat just right beside Nayeon as Mark sat on her opposite side while she's busy massaging Mina's shoulder.

"Jihyo unnie has a boyfriend already." Sana said with a huge smile.

"Oh really?" JB asked in shock looking at him, "Who is the lucky guy?"

"Yah Sana unnie!" Jihyo called with her eyes widened when she saw JB seemed to believe her, "Oppa, that's not true. He just really messaged me on instagram."

"Our Jihyo is growing up." Mark said wrapping an arm around Nayeon as Jihyo blushed and the others were just howling.

"Our baby is now in love." Nayeon added using a cute voice making Mark laugh slightly as she hid her face on against his neck.

"Unnie, I'm not in love." Jihyo corrected stomping his feet with a slight pout.

"Don't react like that." Jungyeon said tapping Jihyo's shoulder as she shook her head, "They'll tease you more."

"Should we plan something?" Jackson asked earning everyone's attention, "Let's call Jungyeon and Jihyos boyfriends and talk to them."

Jungyeon looked at him in disbelief, "What boyfriend? And why am I included here?"

Jackson smiled and sent her a wink making the others laugh.

"It's almost Nayeon unnie and Mark oppa's anniversary!!" Dahyun clapped her hands happily while Nayeon smiled shyly and turned to Mark who winked at her, "What are your plans?"