Chapter 45

Mark was making his way to the girls' dorm because his girlfriend got really sick. Over fatigue was the main reason behind it. She barely gets sleep and for the past two days, she's been helping the maknaes out with their projects plus she's secretly doing errands to help Sana out who is also getting a bit stressed out because some of the things she initially planned are not turning out the way she wants it. Like for example, the place where Sana booked for the night cancelled because an unexpected renovation. Nayeon had to make arrangements and started looking for other place for the two since another problem erupted with the designer that Sana hired. Nayeon even suggested to ask help from Jihyo, Jungyeon or Mina but Sana is firm that she can do it alone.

"Nayeon unnie, I'm so sorry to put you in this situation." Was what Mark heard from the younger girl as soon as he silently opened the door of their room.

"It's not your fault Sana yah." Nayeon said.

"What did you do to Nayeon?" Mark asked coldly making the younger girl jump in surprise.

"Oppa, it's not her fault." Nayeon was quick enough to defend her dongsaeng, "It's okay Sana yah. You better keep going."

Sana nodded her head and bowed her head as she walked pass the glaring guy and went out room, closing the door silently.

"Oppa, why are you treating her like that?" Nayeon asked pushing her lips out.

"She's cheating on Youngjae." Mark said firmly sitting on her bed and hugged her, "Aigoooo~ my baby is sick."

Nayeon smiled and hugged him back wanting to defend her dongsaeng but can't do it without spilling her secret, "Today is supposed to be your basketball finals. I'll try to see if I can make it."

"You don't need to. You have to rest." Mark said brushing her hair that's covering a part of her face, "I'll come see you as soon as the match ends - win or lose."

"I know you guys have a party right after. You may go." Nayeon told him resting her aching head on his chest.

"Nah. The party is not that interesting without you." Mark said making Nayeon pout.

"Oppa, they might think I'm not allowing you to join parties." Nayeon murmured making Mark chuckle.

"I think that would be me when you ask me you're going to go to a party without me." Mark told sincerely making Nayeon laugh.

"Why would you make Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoungs assignment when you are already very tired from your practices and the play?" Mark started doing his rituals and started scolding his girlfriend again.

"You have been scolding me since the phone call early this morning." Nayeon complained pouting cutely when a knock on the door was heard and Sana, again, opened it bringing some fruits for her unnie.

"Unnie... I bought some fruits for you." Sana said and bowed her head, "Oh. Annyeong haseyo oppa. You are still here."

Nayeon nudged Mark under the blanket after he hissed at the sound of her voice. He saw Youngjae break down and what he doesn't understand is, how she can hurt their friend who truly loves her.

"Sana yah... Come here." Nayeon invited her.

"Unnie, I hope you could come to the party." Sana said pouting cutely as she made her way to Nayeons side.

"Can't you see she's not in the good shape to party?" Mark blurted frowning heavily.

"I'm not forcing unnie. I was just sayi----"

"Why don't you go and take good care of your boyfriend than linger around here?" Mark snapped making Sana flinch.

"Sana yah... Mianhae... Just leave the room first. I'll text you later." Nayeon said feeling sorry for her friend who up until now is getting cold shoulder from the boys and the other girls.