Chapter 20

One more week, was extended until the end of the holidays since the boys basically begged Sana who couldn't even resist the aegyo of Bambam, Jackson and Yugyeom. Even though Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson have bought a new house just a 5 minutes drive from the boys' condominium, the girls gave the boys a chance to get to spend the holidays with them.

The whole house was lit by different and colorful lights. The girls started decorating when the boys have gone to perform at an all-girls school.

Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Mina and Jungyeon went to shop for every single ingredient they are going to prepare for the celebration of Christmas Eve.

Nayeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Momo were left home decorating the Christmas tree but before that, Nayeon successfully talked Sana out about letting Youngjae explain. According to the eldest girl, it's almost Christmas – the season of love and forgiveness – so she should at least have a good talk with him even if she have decided to break up.

"Tzuyu-yah!" Nayeon called as she kept the huge silver star safe in her hands with Momo and Dahyun laughing at her when she was trying to reach the top of the huge Christmas tree, "Aish~ Who chose this tall Christmas tree? Nuguya?! (Who is it)"

Dahyun laughed and shook her head as Momo said, "It was you unnie."

Nayeon's eyes widen as she looked down at the two and pointed herself, "Me?"

Momo and Dahyun both nodded their heads as they laughed at how forgetful their unnie is.

Nayeon turned to face the mirror hanging by the kitchen wall, "Yah! Im Nayeon, are you crazy? You thought you could reach and design the tree that tall!!!"

Momo and Dahyun burst out laughing as they started rolling on the floor making Nayeon laugh. She had no idea she was the one who bought the tree or she is that forgetful. Tzuyu and Sana came down watching the three indifferently but before they could ask Tzuyu started laughing slightly.

"What's going on?" Sana asked with a smile as she watches Momo kicking the pillow that fell along with them on the floor.

Dahyun kept pointing Nayeon who was just laughing calmly.

"Oh. Tzuyu-yah, put this on top please." Nayeon said as soon as she calmed down and handed the star to Tzuyu who just did what she was told.

Nayeon's phone started ringing and she excused herself before heading to the terrace and closed the sliding door.

"Hello?" She answered without looking at the caller's name.

"Nayeon-ah."

"Oh." Nayeon's eyes widened, "Jennie.."

Jennie is a little younger than Nayeon but they were too close before for her to call her unnie. According to Jennie, Nayeon is a lot younger if they would base it with each other's physique and personality.

"How are you?"

"Wae? (Why) What do you want?"

"I was wondering what happened? Why won't you talk to me anymore?"

"I think you know why Jennie-yah." Nayeon said sadly looking out the dark skies.

"But I don't, Nayeon-ah. I don't understand. We were okay back then. What did I do to you?"

Nayeon turned around and saw Mark heading towards where she is as he nodded his head at the rest of the girls. Youngjae directly went upstairs as soon as he got in.

"Now is not the best time to talk."

"Mark oppa is there right?"

Just in time, Mark slid the door open and planted Nayeon's forehead a kiss.