Chapter 33

"Why is she even crying?" Mark kidnapped Mina from the whole group and brought her to the kitchen to interrogate her as to why his girlfriend was acting that way, "Why were you even out drinking?! Why did you allow her to go alone?! IF SOME OTHER PEOPLE FOUND HER THEY MIGHT HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF HER!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I'm not the one who managed to hurt her." Mina answered angrily since he wouldn't stop hissing, "She just pleaded the three of us to let her drink so we gave her a chance since she was really getting desperate."

Mark was taken aback with what Mina said. He didn't her to say anything like that but he managed to.

"If you love Nayeon unnie, give her importance especially with your anniversary." She said frowning heavily and left, leaving him staring at exactly where she stood earlier.

"Hyung..." JB entered a few minutes after Mina have left, "You have to talk to me about what happened... Why did she get drunk?"

"It's because I lied to her Jaebum ah. Remember when I told you I will bring her to Paris on our anniversary?" Mark replied making him nod his head, "When they asked us the day before if we have any plans for an anniversary. I said I don't like celebrating things like that."

JB let out a deep sigh, "When did my sister ever get so dumb?"

Mark chuckled sadly, "She keeps mumbling about how I don't love her anymore. I felt wrecked watching her like that because of me, even if I was doing that for a good surprise. It wasn't the greatest decision."

"Don't spoil the surprise hyung." JB said shaking his head, "I'll talk to her the first thing in the morning."

Mark nodded his head, "Gomawo Jaebum yah."

JB shook his head, "Thank you for taking good care of her."

JB tapped Mark's shoulder before going out the kitchen.

"You trust Mark hyung more now JB hyung?" Bambam asked him as soon as he joined them.

JB glared at him and pinched his nose playfully, "Shut up."

~~~

The next day, Mark went out the room as what JB have told him the previous night and watch JB get inside the room bringing a plate full of rice, bacon and hotdogs for her with Nayeon tossing and turning on Marks bed.

"Nayeon ah..." JB called making Nayeon turn to him and whine loudly.

"Oppa!!! My head hurts!!!" She whined loudly gripping her hair angrily.

"Who told you to get drunk?" JB asked sassily making Nayeon pout cutely, "Why did you drink too much?"

"Ah oppa." Nayeon pouted more as he hugged him.

"Answer me Im Nayeon." JB said sternly making Nayeon let go of him and looked down, "What's wrong with you?"

"Mark oppa will probably break up with me soon." Nayeon opened up.