Chapter 16

The whole school is buzzing with excited chatting students as the day for the dance is finally around the corner. There are single group of girls desperately trying to get a partner and single group of boys planning some sort of proposals. Some group of girls were talking about the things to wear but a certain group was excited to go shopping as what they have planned a few days before.

"What color do you prefer?" Sana asked everyone as they were hanging out by the garden during lunch time which they do most of the time especially if they have nothing important to do.

"I wanted something dark." Mina was the first to answer as the girls pondered on the question, "Maybe black."

"I'll just find something I'll like later. It's hard to decide without any options." Jungyeon said as she shrugged, "But we'll go home first okay? We can't be bringing our things at the mall."

"Call." Nayeon nodded her head smiling widely as she waved her hand as soon as she saw Mark nearing them.

" Nayeon nodded her head smiling widely as she waved her hand as soon as she saw Mark nearing them

He is wearing a black sleeveless shirt with cute designs and a white sleeveless shirt under. His sweat dripping so much like he just came from a run or dance practice or any kind of extreme sports which he really likes. Nayeon watched him before grabbing her bag from the chair and sat up the table. She slipped her face towel from her bag looking up to see him walking playfully with small steps and glared at him making him laugh as he sprinted towards them.

"Hi oppa~!!" The girls greeted watching him reach them as he waved his hand and headed straight to Nayeon and pecked her lips.

Nayeon made a face, "What have you been doing? Why are you sweating too much?"

"We were playing basketball." He replied shortly as she started to wipe the sweat from his face to his neck and down his arms.

Mark bit his bottom lip as he thought of something to tease his girlfriend and took off his shirt making Nayeon's eyes wide open as the girls covered their eyes in shock. People were turning their way making Nayeon blush very hard and she silently cursed her boyfriend. Mark pouted as she faces him and laughed at how hard she is blushing. She glared at him and awkwardly started to wipe his body using the towel, her hands shaking as the towel touched his toned abs.

"Let me." Mark offered getting the towel from her and started wiping himself as he sat down beside her, "Where are you headed after class? I received your text."

"Mall." Nayeon replied uncovering her bottle of water, handing Mark it to him and he drank from it straight away as she grabbed the towel from him and wiped his back, "We'll be buying dresses for the dance."

"Aren't you going home first?" He asked turning to her.

"We will. Do you wanna come?" Nayeon offered showing her cute bunny smile.

"Ah, unnie. I thought it should be just us? I thought we will have a girls night out?" Dahyun asked with a slight pout when Nayeon smiled innocently at them.