Chapter 44

Nayeon was on her way to the auditorium when she saw Mina and Jinyoung sitting on one of the bench of the schools garden. They seem to be under a deep conversation which activated her curious self from sleep. She had to internally fight with herself if she'll go to check on them when her boyfriend pulled her towards him by the waist making her pout.

"When did you get here?" Nayeon asked still pouting cutely.

"I went with Jinyoung and left the two so they could talk. It's a good thing I saw you as soon as I went out the rest room." Mark pulled her by the side so the two won't see them lingering around, "Aren't you supposed to be in the auditorium right now?"

He is now standing extremely close from her with her back glued on the wall which makes it difficult for her to move since he doesn't even want to give her a chance to do so or they'll kiss.. It wasn't awkward, it was a nice feeling. She looked up to face him with her head against the wall as well.

"I was heading there. Are you coming with me?" She smiled cutely showing her cute bunny teeth making Mark smile,.

"Can't you skip this one?" Mark pouted cutely, "They have stealing our lazy day Friday since two weeks ago. Plus we both have practices on Saturdays, you don't have time for me anymore."

"Sorry~" Nayeon said sadly, which is now her turn to pout.

She failed him. She promised him before the play started that she'll balance her group, the play and spending time with him and JB but she failed big time. There were times when she left JB waiting for nothing because she would need to leave the play rehearsal too late and she gets to spend very little time with Mark. If he wouldn't go get her from the rehearsal and head to school with her, she won't see him for the rest of the days.

"I understand. Aish. Im Nayeon... I know that face." Mark said starting to regret saying that knowing his girlfriend cries easily, "Hey..."

She hugged him tight as she rested her head on his chest. The student who are passing would whisper to each other in admiration. The two are the hottest couple in school as well as Sana and Youngjae even Bambam and Chaeyoung,  Tzuyu and Yugyeom were everyones every single time the students gossip amongst themselves since the four are always seen in pairs, the two boys always get the two girls from their rooms every break time.

"I am not going to cry. But I really do feel bad." She mumbled wrapping her arms around his waist, I'm sorryyyy~"

He just hugged her tight and glanced to the side to see Jinyoung standing there in silence. He was about to let go of Nayeon when the younger guy shook his head and signaled him that he's going ahead before he walked away.

"Nayeon unnie~" Mina spoke softly making Nayeon let go of her boyfriend making her smile shyly, "I'll go ahead. Thank you."

She bowed her head and walked away leaving the couple confused.

"I thought they are okay now?" Nayeon asked glancing at her boyfriends confused face, "Mina said they are okay."

"Jinyoung said the same thing." Mark added,"Kaja. I'll watch your practice."

~~~~~~

Finally, the day the girls have been waiting for has arrived. They are the first group who arrived in the venue and headed directly to the dressing room. When the girls have finished their hair and make up, that's when the other groups are arriving.

"Girls, let's get changed now." Jihyo instructed when the dressing is starting to get crowded.

They knew the day before that only Yugyeom and Jackson are going to judge and the others were replaced by a faculty representative. The reason behind it is because the girls are joining. JB is not allowed, because of his sister, and of course Mark and Youngjae, because of their girlfriends.