Chapter 19

The atmosphere inside the house wasn't like the usual cheerful. Mark and Nayeon looked at each other as soon as they got inside. It was disturbing and Nayeon, being a cheerful girl, wasn't pleased in any way.

"Oppa, I'll go up my room first okay?" Nayeon said pointing the stairs as Mark just nodded his head and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

When Nayeon reached the second floor, it wasn't the usual feeling of joy or anything near that at all. It was just a feeling of unease and she doesn't like it.

She quietly opened the door to the room she shares with Dahyun and Sana to find the girls circling around the crying Sana on the bed. She looked shocked and worried but she went to them anyway.

"Sana wants us to move out." Jihyo told her as the girls looked at her.

"Unnie, he kissed her. I can't forgive someone who could do that." Sana sobbed covering her face as she let out the pain she have been feeling since the time that happened.

Nayeon frowned and walked towards Sana and gave her a tight hug as she nodded her head, "That's right. Let's move out. Anytime you like. Just tell me."

"I can't stay here any longer." Sana admitted shaking her head.

"We need to find a good place to move in Sana-yah." Jungyeon told her carefully tapping the younger girls' head, "We can probably leave by the end of the week."

"Mianhae unnie... Mianhae girls..." She said looking up at her and Nayeon sighed sadly. Sana looked like a mess. Her eyes are puffed and her nose is so red from all the crying.

"You don't need to apologize." She said in an assuring tone as she rubbed her dongsaeng's head.

"I can go alone. You guys have such an amazing relationship with the boys. You and Mark oppa will be separated because of me and I feel so bad now. I can find a new house. You can all stay here." Sana told them but the girls shook their heads.

"We are living together unnie. We wouldn't leave you just because of the boys." Dahyun told her caressing her arm.

"We are with you all the way unnie." Chaeyoung added with a nod.

"No guy can part Twice." Tzuyu said raising a hand with a fist closed making the others laugh and finally making Sana giggle.

"We'll find a home this week. For now, just deal with it for a while okay?" Momo asked making Sana nod her head.

~~~

However, the boys were right outside Youngjae's room. His roommates couldn't get in since he locked the door. Mark looked at the others questioningly as soon as he reached the second floor.

"What's going on?" He asked as soon as he was near them.

"Youngjae hyung won't open the door." Bambam told him, "I think him and Sana noona broke up."

"After a week of dating? Are you kidding?" Mark asked in disbelief and stepped forward knocking against the door, "Youngjae-ah. Open the door. Youngjae-ah!"

They flinched at the sound of Mark's voice and heard footsteps before the door clicked open. They barely see and hear Mark or raising his voice and it's not something they all wanted. Mark is not someone you go easy on when he's angry.

Jackson opened the door, pushing it open and they one by one got inside sitting on Bambam and Jacksons bed as they watch their best friend cover himself up with his comforter.

"Youngjae-ah, what happened?" Jinyoung asked worriedly but received nothing but a short sniff from the younger guy.

"We can help you hyung." Yugyeom added like he was about to cry. He hates seeing his friends sad.