Chapter 41

This is the lamest chapter ever written and I didn't proof read this again. So I just want to apologize ahead of time.

Sorry for the long wait and I'm sorry if it's shitty.

You guys should be honest like her.

I should delete this story.
~~~~~

“Nayeonie, ireona~” Mark snuggled closer to his sleeping girlfriend.

It’s still five in the morning in Paris but he wanted to wake up early. They slept right when they arrived. After washing up, the welcomed slumber with open arms. Nayeon opened her eyes and smiled at how close he is to her. She can feel his body heat against her since he always sleeps without a top on which she really doesn’t mind at all.

“Why are you up so early?” Nayeon asked reaching over and messed his hair lightly.

“I suddenly missed you.” Mark murmured sleepily, “You slept on the other side of the bed.”

Nayeon chuckled, “My baby is so clingy this early in the morning.”

Mark sighed as she faced him and cuddled her head against his chest. Nayeon smiled to herself as she closed her eyes listening to his soft heart beating against his chest.

It’s their last day in Paris and they are both getting lazy thinking about how their busy they both will be once they arrive back in Korea.

They went back the hotel very late from the Eiffel tower after they enjoyed walking around and just lazed around the day after which resulted to skip one trip and didn’t get to see Parc de la Villette but the two were happily playing around the hotel room stressing the cleaning staffs out. They destroyed some pillows and blankets even break some of the glasses and vases but Mark paid everything anyway.

“Should I start tickling you again?” Mark whispered making Nayeon shake her head with a pout.

“Not again. You’ll be wasting everything for destroyed stuffs.” Nayeon shook her head wrapping her arms around him.

“We’ll be going to Disneyland today.” Mark told her and kissed the top of her head as she moaned and nodded her head.

“Give me more time to sleep.” Nayeon muttered against his chest.

“I’ll wake you up as soon as I wake up okay?” Mark asked while closing his eyes and smiled when he felt Nayeon nod her head.

The two arrived to Disneyland at exactly 9 in the morning. There are too many tourist but the two were laughing as they talked about what happened the night before. How much the cleaning staff wanted to scold them but they shut their mouth as soon as Mark took out his money to pay for the damages.

“I told you stop doing that.” Nayeon said pinching his arm lightly making step away from her for a moment and draped his arm over her shoulder laughing lightly.