Chapter 6

The group went to have lunch in a burger restaurant just near their school. Although they are all exhausted with the preparations of the upcoming competition, they still kept talking about anything nonsense at all.

"Nayeon-ah..." Mark whispered staring at Nayeon as she placed some ketchup on her burger.

She looked at him questioningly, "Wae?"

"Do you really get jealous of those other girls?" Mark asked teasingly making Nayeon cover his face with her hands.

"Yah oppa..."

"Why? You're not?" Mark held her hand and stared at her face with her face slightly tainted red, "I want you to tell me the truth."

"I do get jealous. But I know I don't have the right to that's why they shouldn't have told you." She replied pulling her hand off Marks' grip.

"I got jealous when I knew you got asked for the dance." He admitted leaning his head against the table, not taking his eyes off the girl who, too, is looking at him.

"Why didn't you ask me then?"

"I will ask you right now." Mark said standing up and went towards where JB is sitting and whispered something to him.

JB looked at him like he just said something ridiculous but Mark was serious. JB nodded his head and looked at Nayeon who gave him a questioning look.

Mark headed over to an empty table and shout, "Excuse me!"

He smiled attractively and slipped his shaking hands inside his pocket, "Uhh... I always told myself when I could overcome my shyness towards this beautiful girl I have feelings for from the time I saw her. And now that I did that, I have one more thing to do."

He paused and watched everyone expectantly looking at him. He left out a shy laugh closed his eyes, "Im Nayeon!"

Nayeon's eyes widened as the other girls held each other's hands excitedly. JB, Jinyoung and Youngjae who aren't fans of romance were looking down, unable to keep their heads up as they were embarrassed for their hyung. Yugyeom and Bambam were hugging each other in anticipation and Jackson, well being Jackson, hugged himself and was as hyped as ever.

Mark jumped down the table and headed towards Nayeon. Feeling a weird wave of nervousness, Nayeon looked down at Mark who knelt down in front of her and took her hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking deep into her eyes.

Everyone's attention is on Nayeon now but the fast beating of her heart was the only thing she could hear. She gripped his hand and nodded her head. The smile on Mark's face widened as the crowd applauded. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Nayeon who hid her face on his neck, embarrassed of what just happened and for the attention given to them at the moment.

Everyone went back to what they were doing before the interruption and so as the rest of the group. The couple let go as Mark let out a soft chuckle. He held her chin up making her look up at him.

"May I take my girlfriend to the dance?" He asked making Nayeon smile and nod her head, "Who were the guys who asked you?"

"There was only one guy who asked me although there is like 7 guys in the group I guess." Nayeon replied taking a bit from her burger, "I considered going with him since nobody asked me yet."

Mark glared at her making her giggle.

"I was waiting for you to ask me though." She pouted and rolled her eyes when Mark wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her for a hug, "Took you pretty long to ask me to the dance."

"I wasn't considering the guys who could have asked you first. I have always thought you were mine. However, when Chaeyoung told us you girls were asked, it was like my wake up call to snap out of my illusion and build up the courage to have you." He admitted leaning his chin on Nayeon's shoulder, "I needed to act fast. I don't want you taken away from me."

Nayeon just leaned against Mark feeling like her heart is about to blow up. Her biggest crush is now her boyfriend. She felt pretty weird when he admitted that he likes her back. Now that he is her boyfriend, damn.

"Yah, yah. Can you two stop being all touchy." JB complained pointing the couple. He feels uncomfortable now that they are official. They can be too close more than his liking and that simply bothered him now that he's seeing it happen.

"It is uncomfortable for JB hyung since you're all over his sister Mark hyung." Bambam said laughing.

"Wae? Have you guys thought of how to ask the girls?" Mark asked raising his brow.

"Woah. You are going to ask the girls?" Nayeon asked in shock, "Woah. Who are you going to ask?"

"Do you really have to say that Mark hyung?" Jackson complained shaking his head, "We were looking for our timing. TIMING. It's very important."

"Stop bothering me and my girlfriend then." Mark stated flashing them an innocent smile, "Jaebum-ah, mianhae."

JB rolled his eyes and scratched the back of his head, "While we're talking about this, Dahyun-ah. Do you maybe want to the dance with me?"

Dahyun looked at JB in shock as the girls started to tease the two. JB laughed blushing slightly and Dahyun covered her face with her hands. And not a few moments later, the boys started asking the girls to the dance. Nayeon and Mark exchanged smiles as they watched their friends being all shy.

~~

I know this is quite boring but thanks to everyone reading, commenting and voting to this <3 I'll be updating when all chapter gets 12 votes. lol. It's because I'm getting lazy writing and no one's reading. kkkk