Chapter 11

I tried my best to make this better than the one I uploaded first! So here it is!! I hope you like it.

~~~

The couple wasn't even given the chance to have a celebration for each of their birthdays. The boys had to do a video shoot for their song the day on Mark's birthday which ended dawn the next day. The girls had to travel to Busan for a photoshoot on Nayeon's birthday and for the rest of the days, the two were busy preparing for the competition and it's making Mark's mood too over the top.

"Girls, ireona!! We have to go an hour before." Jackson called as him; Bambam and Youngjae were knocking on the girls' bedroom doors.

"The girls left an hour ago hyung." Yugyeom informed them going out of his room.

"How did you know that?" Jackson asked as they all turned to Yugyeom who casually walked pass them.

"I saw Nayeon noona kiss Mark hyung good night before she left. She didn't know I was awake though." He said looking back at them as he was almost down the stairs.

Jackson looked at Youngjae, "Sana didn't tell you they left early, Youngjae ah?"

"Why does she need to tell me?" Youngjae asked his brows slightly creased as he looked at Jackson.

Jackson smiled teasingly and hit Youngjae butt slightly as he said, "Come on. I know you text with her."

"You looked through my phone?" Youngjae asked his voice slightly rising as Bambam walked over to them and went in between them.

"Mianhae. I was about to fall asleep but your phone kept vibrating on the table. It was distracting." Jackson admitted raising his hand on either side of him in defense, "So I checked whose phone it is and saw Sana's name on the screen. I didn't see the text though."

Youngjae sighed, "Arasseo. I'm sorry if the vibrations irritated you. But you shouldn't have read anything."

"I didn't read anything." Jackson replied shaking his head with a smile, "I promise I just read its Sana."

Youngjae waved his hand in front of him dismissively, "Okay, arasseo."

Bambam and Jackson laughed as they headed down where the other guys are waiting. Youngjae slipped his phone in his back pocket.

"Aedul-ah, ppalli kaja!" JB called as he opened the door and gestured everyone to leave.

Mark followed everyone in silence. He is yet having another bad day for not seeing even the shadow of his girlfriend. The ride to the venue was quiet since some of them were trying to get some more sleep. As soon as they arrived in the venue, screams would be heard from the people waiting for the participants' arrival. They aren't idols in any kind but they are somehow equivalent to that when it's among university students. They got off the car creating so much hysteria from all the people waiting. Mark just gave people small smiles as Jackson walked beside him doubling his cheerful and happy smile he is wearing for his hyung.

They were all ushered in the male's dressing room along with rest of the male contestants. Mark quickly went to sit on the sofa with their name pasted on it through a white bond paper. The others followed. He watched the others as they talked about how excited they are about meeting girls from other universities while he's there thinking about some ways on how to see his girlfriend. He sighed pushing himself off the sofa heading over to the door when it suddenly opened before he could.

"Where will you go?" The staff asked looking at him as he closed the door behind him.

"I would like to go to the girls' dressing room. I need to talk to someone." He replied moving backward.