Chapter 25

Everyone is now in the bus, heading to the resort. They have one week healing outing for the schools' inter school sing and dance competition champions to lure the other students to double time and try harder.

It's noisy in the bus as usual, like how it is every time all sixteen of them are put together in one place. Bambam blasted his favorite songs while the others jammed along to it. They made sure to post lots of pictures, as requested by the schools' representative and for the memories they want to remember forever.

"Yugyeom! Yugyeom! Yugyeom!" They cheered for Yugyeom to dance.

Yugyeom stood up earning a cheer from his friends and danced coolly in front of everyone but it was more like dancing so hard to impress the girls' maknae, Tzuyu.

The bus suddenly came to a stop which almost sent Yugyeom flying in front if it wasn't for Tzuyu and JB who managed to get a hold of him at instinct.

Mark was holding Nayeon tight as he frowned up front to watch the driver get out the car to talk to the owner of the car that suddenly blocked their mini bus' way.

"What's going on?" Jinyoung asked standing up so he could see what's going on outside clearly.

"I thought Yugyeom would fly up front!" Bambam said patting his chest and letting out an awkward chuckle, "That scared me."

"That's entirely weird to have some random car appearing somewhere out of the blue." Youngjae said sitting on the arm rest of his chair.

"Let's just calm down and wait until he comes back." Mark said getting Nayeon's attention back to him as they talked about basketball and her upcoming play.

"Aish~ it's just a group of guys trying to probably pull a prank on people." Jungyeon shook her head disapprovingly as she watched them talking to their driver, as two of them would glance inside the bus from time to time.

"Those guys are so weird." Dahyun commented as they were all watching the scene in front of them except the couple who is obviously busy talking amongst themselves, "They keep looking this way."

"Maybe they're trying to check if they did hurt somebody." Mina said still keeping her eyes on the guys, "They are really good looking though."

"They are?" Momo stood up to take a peek.

"Momo chan?" Jackson asked looking up at Momo who smiled shyly.

"Oh? That's right. They are all really good looking." Momo agreed taking a seat once again.

The other girls were all really curious about it so they watched carefully, even Nayeon attempted look but Mark cupped her face almost immediately making her focus on him. Nayeon laughed cutely watching him narrowing his eyes at her.

"Where do you think you're looking?" He asked suspiciously.

"No, no. I was just curious." Nayeon replied with a slight pout.

"Is it because they're good looking?" Mark continued to interrogate his girlfriend.

"Aniyo." She pouted cutely and rested her head on his shoulder, "I'm just curious how handsome they are."

"Eish~" Mark laid his head on hers, "Don't look at other guys besides me."

"I won't." Nayeon whined stomping her feet, "I was just curious."

"Arasseo." Mark said intertwining his hands with hers.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jackson asked their bus driver as soon as he came back inside.

"They apologized for their mistake. We checked if some damage was made but there was none." He replied turning the engine on, "I'm sorry if I stopped too abruptly. Did anyone get hurt?"