Chapter 28

I'll be updating this story every Monday, Mayday will be updated every Wednesday and Precious Love will be updated every Friday. :)

Just tell you guys how it is especially for those who waits for my updates. :) I love you <3 Sorry it took me two weeks to update this. :) I have so many things in mind and Got7's sexy dance, especially freaking JB and I miss Im Nayeon T.T My baby~

Tell me your thoughts. I'll be more than happy to hear it :) And I will update again once it reached 10+ likes. If not, I won't update. XD LELLLLSSSS

~~~

It's finally their last day in the resort and the girls decided to stay by the pool the whole morning wearing their colorful rash guards while the boys joined them only wearing black swimming shorts and JB bringing a blue plastic full of food.

"What is that oppa?" Nayeon asked her brother as soon as he arrived.

"Cheese ramyeon." JB replied and saw a huge smile on her face, "This is for the boys. We were craving for this since last night."

The smile was abruptly wiped off her face and her stare turned into a cold glare making JB laugh and Mark arrived sitting beside his girlfriend, obviously confused.

"What's going on?" He asked curiously.

"Oppa~~!!!! Give me cheese ramyeon!!!" She whined loudly earning all of their friends' attention.

"Why? I bought three packs for you." Mark reasoned out confused.

JB laughed loudly running away from the two.

"Yah! Im JAEBUM!" Nayeon yelled frowning.

JB stopped running at the sudden disrespectful act of his sister making him turn back, glaring at her.

"YAH! IM NAYEON!" JB yelled back in shock.

Nayeon smiled cutely hugging Mark tightly, "Mark oppa protect meeeeeee~"

Mark chuckled wrapping his arms tightly around her as JB made his way towards the two making Nayeon squeal lightly hiding her face on her boyfriends' chest.

"Jaebum oppa mianhaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeee~ saranghaaaaaaeeeeee" She said cutely as Mark laughed looking up at JB who is stopping the urge to smile.

"That was so disrespectful. I am your oppa. I'm older than you." JB mumbled making Nayeon look up at him with a cute sad face causing him to smile, "Come here."

Nayeon smiled widely and cutely stood up, wrapping her arms around JB's waist.

"Oh wait!" Youngjae suddenly screamed in shock making the two look at him and he started laughing with his hands over his chest, "I thought Nayeon is cheating on Mark hyung. I didn't recognize you Jaebum hyung."