Chapter 1

"Where are they?" Tzuyu asked looking down her freezing hands as she puffed her cheeks.

The clock is silently ticking fast like the fast diminution of the girls' temper. They were asked by the boys to wait outside since they said, they were almost there. It turned out; they have to wait for eternity for those boys.

"If they won't show up in a little while, I'll cut Nayeon unnies hair short." Tzuyu threatened. Naming her the evil maknae isn't pointless after all.

Nayeon's eyes widened at the sudden remark, "Yah, wae? (Hey, why?) What did I do? I'm suffering here as much as you have too."

"Tell Jaebum oppa to get here, ppalli. (faster)" Tzuyu trod heavily and noisily as she pouted.

"Let's just wait for them a little longer. JB oppa said they're coming anyway." Dahyun assured looking around for any signs of the boys.

"What is taking those boys so long anyway?" Jungyeon asked watching Tzuyu rest her head on Momo's shoulder.

"Sorry we're late." The voices the girls were waiting for finally came, "The van ran out of gasoline."

"See? Oppa doesn't get late without any proper reason." Nayeon said with a bright smile.

Nayeon and Jaebum, also called by many as JB, are biological siblings. They live in different apartments after their parents died in a car crash because they wanted to live independently. They still keep in touch with each other. Jaebum is still overly protective towards his sister and Nayeon is still the sweet hyperactive dongsaeng he grew up with.

Just two years ago, the two introduced each other to their own circle of friends who live together with them and just instantly, they all became a huge family. They were all somehow popular in school for joining collegiate competition all over Korea with their own circle.

The girls call their group 'Twice' which consist of 9 girls including 3 Japanese, 1 Taiwanese and 5 Koreans. Nayeon is one of those Korean members alongside Jisoo, who is known as Jihyo, Jungyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun; Sana, Momo and Mina are the Japanese members and Tzuyu, the maknae, is the only Taiwanese in the group.

The guys call their group 'Got7', consist of, obviously 7 guys including 4 Koreans, a Chinese American, another one from Hong Kong and the Thai. Jackson, the only member from Hongkong; Kunpimook, commonly known as Bambam, is from Thailand; the Chinese-American member, Mark; and the 4 Korean members, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Yugyeom.

"Come on." Jinyoung invited and the girls quickly followed him to the car.

For their semester break, they decided to reserve a whole resort for themselves. Mark, Jackson and Jinyoung shouldered all the expenses for their stay and for almost literally everything.

After everyone ushered in the van, the car started and silence lingered inside except for the siblings who were talking about the events that happened in their lives since the last time they have talked face to face.

A certain red-haired guy stared from behind the laughing siblings, keeping his eyes on the girl with the most beautiful smile. All the girls are beautiful, there is no doubt about that, but his eyes won't leave a certain girl. She laughed at whatever her brother is saying and took a quick glance at Mark, who looked out the window feeling slightly taken aback at what the girl did.

"And she went to hug Youngjae but, dongsaeng-ah, you know what he did?" He heard JB ask making him look at them to see that Nayeon brought her attention back to her brother, "He just stared at her together with everyone in the library."

Nayeon laughed looking through her peripheral vision quickly before keeping her attention on her brother. She may have noticed the stares the eldest guy are sending her and she knows how he doesn't want it to be too obvious but is obviously too obvious anyway.

"Aren't you sleepy dongsaeng-ah?" JB asked noticing how Nayeon's attention started to get divided.

"I think I am." Nayeon replied grabbing her Squirtle teddy bear, the last gift her parents have given her before their passing.

JB nodded his head and tapped his shoulder with a bright smile, "You can always use oppa as your pillow."

Nayeon smiled and nodded her head, "Of course. I know that so well oppa."

~~~

"How much did this place cost you?" Jihyo asked looking around the place.

The beautiful blue ocean wasn't the only thing that made the place breathtaking; the individual rooms were unique like those you see from Bora Bora. The rooms are exactly one air conditioned hut that are spread around the sandy floor. There are only a couple of workers around and no common people would be seen lingering around.

"That's not important. Let's just enjoy our semestral break and grow closer than before." Jackson winked at them making one of the girls blush as she looked down her feet to make it go unnoticed by everyone.

"You can go choose any room you like." Jinyoung said smiling lightly, "We would also like to apologize to arrive later than you have expected and left you there waiting in the cold."

"That's okay." Mina shrugged smiling back, "We were just not the normal morning people you guys expect must have expected us to be."

"I surely wasn't expecting that though since you know.." JB teasingly nudged Nayeon who just hit his forehead lightly, "You go choose your rooms now. We'll go get our things."

The girls nodded their heads and went to choose the hut they wanted to stay in as the guys turned around to go grab the things they have in the van. Mark looked back, squinting his eyes, to see where the girl he always have his eyes on have gone but to no avail. He saw Mina and Sana running around giggling with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung emerging from inside the right most hut.

"Hyung!" Bambam called making Mark turn to where he is, "Ppalli kaja."

"Hm. Arasseo." Mark looked back to see Nayeon walking alongside Momo and Jungyeon, smiling as she watch the other girls playing around instead of choosing a hut.

A smile made its way to his face before heading to wear the guys is.

~~~

Okaaaaaay. LOL. They aren't together yet though. But is there other Gotwice ship you wanted me to include in this? :) Tell me what you think about my first chapter. <3 Thank yoooouuu