Chapter 14

"What do you guys want to eat?" Jinyoung asked his hands on his hips as he watched everyone gathered around still in their kayaking outfit with their sagats over their heads.

"Tteokbokki~" Mina said excitedly as she flapped her arms cutely making Jinyoung smile.

"Ah gwiyeowo." He commented looking at the others, "What else? Tteokbokki?"

"Samgyeopsal will be okay." JB said as everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Okay. Samgyeopsal and tteokbokki." Jinyoung said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around Mina's shoulder, "Kaja."

Bambam and Youngjae looked at each other confused. They knew Jinyoung is sweet around girls but they didn't know he was close enough with Mina to act that way.

"What's going on?" Bambam asked turning to JB who just chuckled since he, too, doesn't have any clue what's going on.

They followed the two with Chaeyoung, Sana and Jihyo talking quietly about Mina and Jinyoung. Chaeyoung happened to be awoken by the two laughing earlier during their ride to the Kayaking place and shared what happened to the other girls.

"Oh..." Sana nodded her head after Chaeyoung have explained everything, "Didn't Jinyoung oppa and Mina admit they have eyes for each other during the beach outing?"

Chaeyoung nodded her head with the widest smile, "He did. It's like what's going on in every drama I watch."

The girls laughed. Chaeyoung, being the biggest drama fan, happens to imagine things in a drama world perspective. She has wild imagination and even resulted to thinking about how Mark fought with the boys who trashed their home to save her Nayeon unnie. But much to her dismay, Mark was a minute too late and he didn't even have a clue who would be the one behind it. She even nagged about how disappointed she was to Tzuyu and Dahyun.

After about 20 minutes of finding a good restaurant, they finally arrived at a restaurant call Cheonsang Yoritjib and ordered samgyeopsal, tteokboki, buglgogi and ramyeon. They are facing each other on the right side sat the boys and the girls just across them. Jinyoung across Mina, JB across Jihyo, Youngjae across Sana and Bambam across Chaeyoung. After a couple of minutes talking, their orders are finally served.

"Jal meokgesseumnida~!" They said before digging in.

While Jinyoung's group ate samgyeopsal, tteokboki and ramyeon. Mark's group requested cheese ramyeon, jokbal (by Momo), and samgyeopsal. After the mouthwatering lunch, Mark's team went to have a little walk at the Camellia Hill to relax from their first extreme activity. Taking pictures of each other and a couple of group photos as they stroll around the hill.

"Text either of us if you want to leave. We'll go to our last activity today." Mark said his hands intertwined with Nayeon's.

"Where are you bringing Nayeon?" Jungyeon asked playfully narrowing her eyes at Mark.

"We'll just go for a walk." Mark replied, "Bye."

The others waved the couple goodbye as they went the other way. Nayeon looked around the place voicing out her amazement every single time she sees something that catches her attention.

Mark would just look at everything she's pointing, the smile never leaving his face as he watched his girlfriend looking around happily. This is something that bores him. He has always known that. But seeing how happy she is changed everything. He is the type of boyfriend who just wants to watch movie and do extreme activities together with his girl but have realized walking around casually with hands intertwined with hers is something worthwhile as well.

"Woah. Chae should have joined this tour. We are like in a place for a drama shooting. It's so romantic~" She cooed looking up with her eyes closed as she spread both her hands in the air.