Chapter 13

GOT7's Hard Carry inspired me to write this chapter. :) Continuation for their Jeju-do activities will be on the next chapter!!! :) I hope you like this.

~~~

The two turned around to face their group and it was settled. Nayeon, Jackson, Yugyeom, Jungyeon, Momo, Dahyun, Tzuyu were on Mark's team whereas Bambam, JB, Youngjae, Jihyo, Sana, Chaeyoung and Mina were on Jinyoungs'.

"Jamkkanman. I'm mixed up with my team." JB admitted scratching his brow, "You'll feed us right?"

"Of course. Every expense for the next 2 days will be on Jinyoung and I." Mark replied keeping his arms around Nayeon.

"Hyung, my sister isn't going anywhere. Stop being such a clingy boyfriend." JB bluntly said as he pointed at the two of them.

Mark looked down at Nayeon who grinned cutely at him then to JB, "She's planning on joining Jinyoungs group."

JB laughed along with the others, "I knew it. I was wondering why Nayeon was there."

"I told him I'm frightened of the thrilling stuffs he talked about." Nayeon confessed pouting slightly as she peeked at Mark who is already looking at her before she flashed her cutest smile.

"Mark hyung snatched her when he saw her standing on my line." Jinyoung said with a laugh forming a line with his hand.

"Cha, let's go! Aedeul-ah, follow me." Mark said interlocking his fingers with Nayeons as he led his group to the black car.

"Kaja." Jinyoung said walking over to the white car, "You won't regret joining my team."

"May I see your memo hyung?" Bambam asked as he climbed in the car after the girls.

"Oh. Arasseo." Jinyoung said and handed him the memo before sitting down properly, "Mina-yah, what type of guy do you like?"

Mina looked at him stunned but managed to nod her head, "Someone who is kind, well-mannered, and playful; someone who can lead me; someone decisive."

"Oh." He nodded his head after she have finished.

"How about you oppa?" She asked looking up at him as the others are preparing to take a quick nap.

"Me?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest, "Someone who believes in me and shows her teeth when she smiles; and a career woman who really focuses on her work."

"Your ideal girl matches Nayeon unnie." Mina giggled pointing her mouth, "She's so renowned because of her bunny teeth."

Jinyoung nodded his head looking at Mina with a wide smile on his face as she talked, "At first, I really did have my eyes on Nayeon. Every time she smiles, I feel like it was addictive. But I knew about Mark hyungs huge crush on her."

"You should have fought for her if you liked her then." Mina said with a slight pout.

"Keurae." He nodded his head, "But we know Mark hyung barely gets attracted to anybody. He wants to be with her and he was pretty much 'into' Nayeon before I did."

"Gwenchana." Mina tapped his shoulder, "She'll come by soon."

Jinyoung nodded his head in agreement, "Anyone you think matches with your ideal type here?"

"In this car?"

"All the boys."

"Oh." Mina looked up thoughtfully with Jinyoung staring at her, "You can fit. JB oppa too."

"You like older guys?" He teased, "JB hyung and I are like part of the hyung line."

"Ah, wae. You guys are still pretty young. 22 isn't old." Mina laughed pushing him lightly making him laugh.