Epilogue

"Baby, we need to go." Mark called from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Nayeon called back.

"Minjoon, come here." Mark called their 6-years-old son who came hand in hand with his 3-years-old brother after getting their shoes. He smiled as he watched them sit on the chair and helped his brother put them on.

"Sorry, Naeun needed to have her diapers changed." Nayeon smiled going down the stairs as she glanced at her two older boys helping each other with their shoes.

Mark walked over to his two girls and gave Nayeon a peck on the lips before taking their youngest and their only girl, Naeun, in his arms, "Why did my baby need to have her diaper changed?"

Nayeon let out a laugh as Naeun cooed at the sight of his father and had her little palms kissed. Nayeon went to his little boys, Minjun and Minki as they both hugged their mother. Both boys are fonder of their mother than their father and the youngest, Naeun seems to be fonder of her father.

"Are you ready to see your uncles and aunties?" Nayeon asked making the two boys nod their heads, "Good, let's go."

They headed outside where their car is parked. They are meeting their friends after years of not being able to see each other. They have been traveling all over the work. Mark is now a multibillionaire businessman, traveling all over the world with his family. Nayeon left the limelight after 3 years. She is incredibly happy with her career, however, when she got pregnant with her and Mark's first baby, she just does not want to leave their child's side. So she goes with Mark and helps him with everything as his secretary.

Traveling with your husband alone, even if it's for a business trip, has caused them a bit of an issue as their eldest has been followed by another baby boy, Minki, after 3 years and 3 years after – their 3rd baby Naeun. Nayeon, as soon as she knew about her pregnancy was happy to have a baby however hit Mark and reminded him, he should have been careful and not to share flat with her ever again. Of course, that did not happen.

"Mommy, uncle Jackson told me he is going." Minjoon smiled widely showing his mother Jackson's message with a happy smile.

Nayeon smiled and nodded her head, "Are they there now?"

He nodded his head, "He said everyone is there now."

"That is good." Nayeon rubbed her nose against his eldest who laughed and rubbed his nose back making Mark sigh playfully.

"I am so jealous now." Mark shook his head faking his sadness only making his son and wife laugh.

When they arrived at Jungyeon's restaurant, which now has 10 branches all over Korea and 11 more branches worldwide with the help of Mark and Nayeon, they could already hear the loudness even though the current branch is closed for the day for them to use. Nayeon only has 2 personal helpers they trust the most and have been with them wherever they go since Nayeon wants to be taking care of her children most of the time.

"Oh, Nayeon ah!" Jaebum waved his hand, being the first one to notice his sister enter, carrying their 5 months old baby girl.

"Oppa!" She smiled brightly.

Squeals, hugs, and bumps could be heard as they have finally seen the couple after the longest months. The couple has been busy traveling and has missed 3 reunions since they have been going from a country to another for business purposes. One of their helpers got Naeun and the other is following the boys running around with the rest of the kids.

"Unnie..." Mina held Nayeon's hand excitedly jumping up and down before hugging her, "I missed you."

"I missed you too Mina yaaaaah.." Nayeon said hugging her friend and "Where is Jinhee?"