Chapter 17

Because of what happened, they have planned to let the girls stay in a hotel for a few weeks and were unable to attend school. The boys did the arrangements and it was quickly confirmed by the head office. It's been weeks since they last saw each other too. The boys would order food to be delivered to the girls' hotel room and just facetime with them.

Mark and the others were playing basketball when Jennie came in and with a box of chocolate in her hand. She quietly made her way towards the group of guys who are currently taking a rest from their little playful tournament.

"Bam!" Jackson grabbed Bambams attention who was talking to another male student.

Bambam looked at him as he pointed Jennie who smiled shyly. He didn't ask her yet so since the dance is going to be the day after, she's going to ask him instead. Mark's stares were burning in her but she chose to ignore it. Mark always gives her that weirdo vibe which is why she doesn't mind at all. She smiled widely when Bambam covered his naked upper body a towel and smiled at her.

"Hey!" He greeted as soon as she was in front of him.

"Ummm... I would just like to ask if you wanted to go to the dance with me." She said making her voice a little louder since the rest of the boys were noisy.

The noise simmered down and everyone looked at Bambam who smiled awkwardly. Jennie still has the confident smile on her face which didn't surprise Mark in any way. The girl thinks so highly of herself that even he can't stand her. Bambam's best friends can't help but wonder how Bambam is going to break the news to her. They know Jennie doesn't mean anything special to Bambam but they know the second youngest happen to be someone who doesn't like to hurt any girls' feelings in any way.

"The thing is..." Bambam slowly said glancing at his hyungs for help but he knew deep inside they can't help him, "I already have a partner for the dance."

The smile on her face quickly faded and was replaced with a frown. She can't believe what she just heard. She thought she have him wrapped around her hands but it turned out---

"I thought..."

"I asked Chaeyoung. I'll be going with her." Bambam cut her off, "I'm sorry."

Jennie nodded her head and turned around walking away. The embarrassment she needed to face just because she chose to fancy the wrong guy was hideous.

"Wait up."

She turned around and saw Mark by the door, his facial features, now that she is looking at him up close, is beautiful. She is starting to consider flirting with him.

"If Bambam asked you to go after me---"

"He didn't." Mark shook his head, "Stop pestering Nayeon's life."

Jennie felt her blood draining out of her, she felt herself turning cold. The look on Mark's eyes showed that he isn't even joking.

"I know you are behind all those. I don't know what made you hate her so much when she considers you like a sister but I assure you. One more wrong move, you'll regret even deciding to breathe." He warned intensely before walking back inside the basketball court.

Jennied can't stop cursing in her mind. She doesn't have any idea how Mark knew but she knows she's doomed and he wasn't in any way joking.

"Let's go prepare." JB said motioning his friends to leave, "What were you doing with Jennie?"

"I just talked to her about something." Mark replied grabbing his bag and prepared to leave.

"I'm so excited to see all the girls tomorrow." Bambam said clapping his hands as if he didn't just break someone else's heart.