Chapter 7

"Oppa!" Nayeon called from the grounds.

Mark looked down and waved his hand with a bright smile. He have been waiting for her on the school's rooftop. He texted her to meet him since he haven't seen her since the day he asked her to be his girlfriend. To say he missed her is an understatement it reached the point where he just stayed at the first ever couple photo they took, which is also is his phone's lock screen and wallpaper, for hours.

He smiled and jumped off where he is sitting as she ran into his arms, "It's been a week."

Nayeon nodded her head with a small pout playing on her lips, "After we became official, we didn't get to meet each other. How cruel."

He let out a soft chuckle, "How is the preparation for the competition? Good?"

Nayeon let out a loud sigh as she let go of the hug still keeping her arms wrapped around his waist, "Good. But Jennie showed me a video of one of the group we are up against and they are good. We are trying to be different this time. It's really cuteness and all but those girls have a good routine. I even thought of dancing 7/11 again like before."

Mark brought one of his hands to her face, brushing the stray hair off of it, "Just trust yourselves. Who cares if you win or not? You girls will forever be the champion for us."

"We won't be any good for you guys if we lose." She murmured resting her head on his chest.

"Hey.." He pulled her off him, his hands on her shoulder as she stared deeply into her eyes with a soft smile, "Whoever told you something like that, they are wrong. They can never tell me who is good for me."

"You haven't visited the house." She complained still keeping her pout, "Bambam and Yugyeom keeps visiting us."

"For real?" He asked with his eyes slightly wide open, "I didn't know that. And although I love to visit you, I can't because Jinyoung keeps bugging me about writing songs."

Nayeon brought her hands to his face and gave his cheeks a little squeeze, "I really did miss you though."

"That's why I asked if we could meet since I'm free now and I want my girlfriend for myself today." He said wrapping his arms around as he lead her out the building, "Where do you wanna go?"

Nayeon pulled her phone out her pocket as she chuckled, "You are so selfish. I don't know. Anywhere is fine."

"Just so you know, I don't wanna share what's mine babe." Mark whispered making Nayeon whine and pull away from him.

"That sounded so sexual. Don't come near me." She covered her ears making Mark laugh.

"Yah. Come back." He said trying to pull her closer but she would run further away, resulting for them to run around the campus.

~~~

Mark lay his head on Nayeon's lap as she consumed her ice cream happily. He laughed disturbing the comfortable silence between them and earning the attention of his girlfriend.

"Waeyo?" She asked placing her plastic cup on the space beside her and played with Mark's hair.

"I was just thinking, how much of a coward I was before this." He recalled looking at her, "You could have been taken away from me by some other guy."

"You know that won't happen now. I'm all yours." She said leaning over to peck his lips making him smile.

His phone rang making him sit up and answer the call. Nayeon, on the other hand, continued eating her ice cream.

"Ne, Jinyoung-ah." Mark groaned scratching his forehead, "I'm with Nayeon right now. Why can't you just give me some time with her?"

Nayeon glanced at Mark who started to get annoyed. She rested her head on his shoulder feeling him calm down.