Chapter 23

"Ah oppa..." Nayeon whined 30 minutes after she have woken up.

Mark has been pretending to be asleep and she knows it. He couldn't sleep the night before either.

"Oppa, everyone is in your condo already." Nayeon told him 30 times already but it doesn't stop the piercing pain in his heart, "Oppa..."

"Are you that excited to finally leave?" Mark spoke letting go of her and sat up, "Go. Hurry. Leave. Tch."

"Ei~ yah oppa..." Nayeon pouted and hugged him from the back, "Mianhae... I don't want to leave too."

"Go." He shrugged her off harshly.

"Arasseo." Nayeon stood up and left quickly.

She knows she shouldn't feel weird or hurt the least since she knows he's having a hard time but she needs him to understand her too.

She opened the door to find the girls' things gathered in the living room along with all her friends, waiting for her.

"Kaja." Nayeon said weakly as she grabbed her own bag.

"Mark hyu--- " Yugyeom started but Nayeon quickly cut him out.

"Let him be." Nayeon told them, "Kaja." No one moved, "Kajaaaaaaaa!!"

"Nayeon-ah..." JB went over to his sister and motioned everyone to just follow, "Kaja, kaja."

Everyone did as they were told as JB led his sister to the elevator as everyone else followed with the rest of the boys helping the girls with their things.

"What happened?" JB whispered caressing his sisters' shoulder.

"He's on his period." Nayeon replied shortly and leaned her head on his chest, "Oppa, why is he like that? He's always jealous of other guys and he treats me like this just now... Does he even trust me?"

"I'm sure Mark hyung trusts you." JB said caressing her arm lovingly, "He's just having a hard time accepting the fact that you're leaving."

"Still. It's not as if I'm going to move in another country." Nayeon rolled her eyes and hugged JB who laughed at her, "Wae? (Why?) It's true. And we are going to move somewhere closer to your condo."

"Unnie, jinjja mianhae. (I'm really sorry.)" Sana apologized as she hid behind Youngjae, her hands around his waist as he held her hands.

"No no. It's okay Sana-yah." Nayeon said in an assuring tone, "I already told you, it's okay."

"I think Mark oppa is so angry." Sana pouted.

"Let's just him be." Nayeon said and let out a deep sigh.

Let him be were the words that kept replaying in her mind but her heart is in pain. She wanted him to send her to their new home along with the rest of the group but he isn't even calling.

After cleaning, Nayeon stayed in the biggest room she shares with Sana, Jihyo and Mina. She decided to just rest and just try to heal her aching heart. It's almost time for dinner and she hasn't heard from Mark.

~~~

"Unnie~!!" Tzuyu came running towards Nayeon she was walking through the corridor alone.

Nayeon looked back puzzled, "Oh? Tzuyu-ah, wae?"

Tzuyu panted heavily as she stopped in front of her confused unnie, her hands on her knees.

"What's wrong Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon asked worriedly, "Did something happen?"

"Mark oppa..." Tzuyu tried to catch her breath.

"Wae?" Nayeon's eyes widened as she watched students running to the grounds and are starting to get hysterical, "Wait, what's going on?"

"Mark oppa, is in the rooftop right now----" Tzuyu told her.

"Don't jump!!" A group of girls cried out making Nayeon's eyes widened and ran to where the people were gathered and looked up.

She gasped as she saw Mark standing on the rooftop wall staring in front of him. It's getting dark and Mark looked completely not himself.

"Oppa!" Nayeon screamed loudly bringing her hand over her mouth.

She haven't seen him since the day they moved to a new house which was two day ago. No text, no phone calls. Even wrong sent messages or a single dot message would have meant something. It was her pride that pushed her to not text or call him. She missed him so much. She thinks moving out is going to keep her relationship with Mark since it'll make them miss each other more. She just didn't expect it to turn out like this.

"Oppa..." Nayeon looked around as her mind went blank and her eyes started to well up, "Oppa... No..."

"Nayeon-ah!" The rest of the group came towards her looking up at Mark worriedly.

"Mark hyung!!!" Bambam screamed, "Don't do anything baaaaaddd!"

"Hyung!" Jackson screamed loudly but Mark is acting as if he hears nothing.

"Oppa..." Nayeon sobs hugging her brother tightly.

"Go get him Nayeon-ah." JB encouraged her, "Go."

"What is Mark hyung thinking?" Jinyoung said angrily running his hands through his hair.

Nayeon made her way to the rooftop. It was her first time to feel extremely weak as she ran up the stairs with her tears continuously flowing from her eyes. If only she knew how much trouble Mark is going through, she could've just ignored her pride and called him first. But she allowed her pride to eat all of her and now she has to suffer.

"Oppa..." She sobbed holding onto the railings, trying to massage her wobbly legs as she looked up.

She still has three floors to go but she's feeling exhausted and weak. She formed her hand into a fist and bit her bottom lip gathering all her strength left continued to run up. All she could process is how much she hopes Mark is still up there.

She wiped her face and opened the door. Her mouth fell open at the sight she have never expected and cried loudly.