Chapter 36 (R)

Ohmygooosh. I'm so sorry I updated too lomg after my last update. I was supposed to publish this last last week but I failed to really publish it and it was saved as draft the whole time.

Anyway~ hope you'll like it.

~~~~

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nayeon scream loudly alerting Mark who is watching TV on the living room. He stood up in an instant and rushed inside the restroom without thinking straight.

"What's going on?" Mark asked worriedly and his eyes widened, he felt like the heat of his body traveled up to his face when he saw Nayeon standing in front of him with her eyes down the black thing on the floor while she's naked from head to toe.

Nayeon looked up in shock and scrunched down to cover her body as she blushed as well, "I thought it's a cockroach."

Mark brought his hands down to cover his growing erection and chuckled awkwardly, "You made me worried. Is there nothing else?"

Nayeon bit her bottom lip and shook her head, "No. I'm sorry for making you worried oppa."

He nodded his head smiling and went out, locking the door. Huge droplets of sweat is now getting off his body as his mind keep flying back to what he have witnessed earlier.

"Fuck this." Mark said under his breath and took all his clothes off before slowly opening the door listening to how soft the water is running from the shower to Nayeon's body as she is calmly taking a bath.

He closed the door quietly and slowly climbed up the bathtub where she is. He doesn't want to push anything but he just needed to feel her. He held her waist startling her making her look back at him in shock.

"Oppa..."

Mark leaned in meeting her lips as he kissed her torridly. Nayeon is confused and surprised of what her boyfriend is suddenly doing and how he's acting but she's doing her best to kiss him back. He let go and trailed wet kisses from her jawline and down to her neck as soft moans managed to escape from her slightly parted lips while her boyfriend is getting harder than he have ever imagined.

He continued molesting her neck until he managed to suck on the area just below her ears making her moan louder, that's when he smirked and continued sucking onto that part listening to her soft nonstop moans.

Unconsciously, his hand traveled from her waist to her flat stomach and slowly down her hotness making her hold unto his shoulder then he started rubbing her slit.

The feeling of his hot fingers doing his thing to her is a new feeling to Nayeon. The pleasure from where he's touching is building up in the pit of her stomach sending it through her whole body. He continued rubbing, his fingers caressing her slit skillfully.

Nayeon lifted her head up with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape. Mark slowly knelt down the tub, watching Nayeon enjoying how he is molesting her at the moment.

He slightly parted her legs further and started sucking her out making her gasp and look down at him as their eyes met, a strong feeling of love can be felt between them and instead of feeling embarrassed like how she have imagined herself to be, her right hand made contact with the wall beside her while the other grabbed his hair which Mark loves.

Mark stopped what he's doing making her frown unconsciously, "I need you to moan not bite your lip. I need you to tell me how much you want this."

He stood up, still looking into her eyes as she felt herself melting into his stares. He neared her, kissing her softly once again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Mark closed his eyes; wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him she can feel his hardness against her body.