Chapter 35

Nayeon woke up early because of the unfamiliar environment. She sat up looking around with a slight frown on her face then glanced at Mark who is sleeping calmly.

She grabbed her phone from the side table and dialed JB's number. After just one ring, JB answered.

"Nayeonie~"

"Oppa..."

"Why do you sound so weak? Are you sick?"

"Aniyo." She answered quickly before JB takes it wrongly, "I just miss you so much."

"Oppa misses you too dongsaeng ah." JB's voice softens, "What time is it there?"

"It's 3:30 in the morning." Nayeon replied smiling as Mark started to snore lightly, "Oppa, Mark oppa is snoring cutely."

"How is snoring cute Nayeon ah?" JB asked laughing slightly.

"Eung~ Mark oppa looks really cute when he's asleep." Nayeon admitted running her fingers through his hair.

"Oh, arasseo~ arasseo~ Mark hyung is cute." JB gave in making Nayeon giggle, "What else can you tell me besides Mark hyung is cute when sleeping?"

"We haven't left the hotel room yet since last night." Nayeon happily told her brother making him chuckle.

"What did you do?" JB asked casually.

"We talked and cuddled and went to bed." Nayeon replied.

"It's your anniversary today right?" JB asked expecting Nayeon to rant about how Mark hasn't greeted her yet only receiving a soft 'eung' from her, "Aren't you angry?"

"Why would I get angry?" She asked wondering.

"He still hasn't greeted you right?" JB asked.

"He already did oppa." Nayeon told him and pinched the bridge of Mark's nose and smiled when he started to frown laying her head against his chest, "We had a little argument. It wasn't an argument. He just keeps pretending he doesn't care or he hates celebrating occasions."

JB let out a chuckle, "You got angry?"

"Eung~" Nayeon nodded her head with a slight pout, "He just kept saying sorry."

JB let out a laugh, "I knew it."

"Ei oppa. Mark oppa is at fault sometimeeeesss~!" Nayeon screamed loudly making Mark wake up from a deep slumber.

"Why are you so noisy this early in the morning?" Mark asked barely opening his eyes.

"Im Jaebum is being annoying!" Nayeon complained hugging Mark tight as she passed him the phone.

Mark smiled as he brought her phone close to his ear to hear JB ranting about his sister calling him just by his name instead of oppa, "Jaebum ah..."

"Yah, hyung. Talk to that disrespectful girl you call your girlfriend. Aish~" JB continued to rant making Mark laugh.

"Calm down Jaebum ah." Mark said as he glanced at Nayeon who is now giggling since she can hear JB ranting, "She's just laughing at you."

"Tell her never to come back here." JB said making the couple burst out in laughter.

"What are you both doing today?" JB asked casually.

"A lot." Mark replied calmly.

"You've prepared so much for her then." JB smiled.

"Jaebum oppa! We have to practice now!" Tzuyu shouted loudly making Mark laugh.

"Why are you shouting Tzuyu yah?" JB asked in shock as Mark continued laughing loudly.