Chapter 31

"I'm so nervous~" Nayeon complained patting her chest nervously.

Mark hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek to soothe her. After weeks of practice, it's time for the real thing. The competition is starting and their group is as usual, performing last.

After around 30 minutes, they were finally asked to prepare. They formed a circle, facing each other and holding each other's hands as they prayed which was led by Jihyo.

"Got7!" JB screamed when they have their hands piled in front of them.

"Twice!" Jihyo screamed and they pumped their hands up.

"Fighting!" They screamed all together and clapped their hands earning all the contestants in the dressing rooms attention.

"I'm so nervous." Dahyun mumbled rubbing her hands together.

"Are you okay?" JB asked worriedly as soon as he noticed Dahyun feeling troubled at the back.

"I can't feel my legs oppa." Dahyun complained softly so only JB could hear. She doesn't like to worry her members so she was keeping it to herself.

"Come here." JB held her hand and pulled her to sit on the chair, "Let me give you a massage."

Dahyun's eyes widened and waved her hands in front of her, "No, oppa. I'm okay."

JB shook his head and sat in front of Dahyun, "You shouldn't have kept it a secret. You might hurt yourself."

Dahyun just pressed her lips in a tight line as she forced herself not to smile.

"Oppa, how is your dance with Jungyeon unnie?" Dahyun unintentionally asked making JB look up at him.

"Wae?"

Dahyun shook her head as she blushed slightly, "Nothing."

"Jungyeon is very talented." JB stated making Dahyun's smile disappear.

Her jealousy is taking over her even when she shouldn't be feeling that way.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon asked when she noticed the two.

Dahyun shook her head as she looked up at her, "Aniya unnie. It's nothing."

"She just feels like her legs are hurting." JB answered putting back Dahyun's boots, "How is it?"

Dahyun rotated her foot smiling and smiled widely, "It feels better now. Thank you oppa."

JB made a peace sign and tapped Dahyun's head as Nayeon watched her brother leave.

"Babe, come here." Mark said walking over to where his girlfriend is, wrapping his arms around her waist when Nayeon tiptoed to whisper something to him.

"Are we going to be matchmakers now?" Mark whispered not close to her ear but as soon as she let go to their faces an inch away from each other.

Nayeon smiled cutely and nodded her head, "My oppa looks very pitiful."

"Nobody helped me when I tried to get you though." Mark said making Nayeon glare at him as he smiled, "Yah~ I'll kiss you if you keep glaring at me."

Nayeon smiled cutely and continued to glare at him. Mark smiled and leaned in and kissed her.

"Unnie, we need to go now." Dahyun said awkwardly as she pointed the others.

Mark and Nayeon pulled away and nodded their heads. Nayeon went away from Mark and hugged Dahyun from the back before pushing her towards the others with Mark following them from behind.