Chapter 18

Sana and Youngjae was finally official a month after the party. The courting period wasn't as easy as Youngjae have expected it to be. Sana knows how to play hard to get and the other girls were of no help to him, even Nayeon who wouldn't tell Mark a thing no matter how hard he tries to force it out of her.

"See?" Nayeon told Mark when they were cuddling on her bed one night, "I told you it'll be worth it if they finally get together."

"I don't see how it's worth it since I am not in any way attracted to Sana or Youngjae." Mark replied sarcastically, keeping his eyes shut.

"Aish~ Don't you feel happy knowing Youngjae didn't get together with Sana just because you boys keep helping him with whatever he needs to do?"

"Babe, in Youngjae's defense, he never asked me to ask you anything. It's Jackson and Bambam who kept bugging me to ask all those." Mark explained opening his right eye to find her pouting up at him making him smile, "What's with that face?"

"I have been pouting since the time you close your eyes." Nayeon said still pouting cutely and received a kiss on the nose by her boyfriend.

"Oppa is tired from our basketball game and needs peace." He told her honestly as he hugged her tightly and closed his eyes

Nayeon nodded her head and lay quietly, closing her eyes as well. Mark opened his eyes to look at her and smiled at how considerate she is being. He knows it's still early to sleep, it's still 6 in the evening and she chose to stay with him rather than go to the arcade with the rest of their friends.

She doesn't want to see Mark isolate himself from them so no matter how bored she gets, she'll stay with him. She was used of being around the girls 24/7 and when they are together, it spells CHAOS. She does get bored around him sometimes since he barely wants to do anything but she loves him and she is very much interested in getting inside his world.

Mark smiled, staring at her calm features, thinking about how lucky he is to have her. She loves being bored around him, he knows she gets bored whenever he is wrapped around his boring world again but she chooses to stay every time even if it meant turning back from the other fun being offered to her.

"Babe..." He spoke softly caressing her cheeks as she slowly opened her eyes, "I love you."

Those three words are his favorite words especially saying it to her and being told by her. She means so much to him it's a ridiculous feeling he never thought he could feel.

"Why are you saying that all of a sudden?" She asked with a slight pout.

"Wae? I can't?" Mark asked raising his brows curiously.

"It's just that... before umma and appa passed away..." Nayeon started sadly, "They said those words suddenly. Oppa and I were confuse but we said it back anyways since we were still young and we don't have any clue what is going to happen. Those words feel good but those words go along with my nightmares as well. Oppa, I just want to be honest with you."

Mark wrapped his arms around her tight as he felt the pain she is feeling. Her parents died a long time ago, but the pain she is feeling will never ever fade. He knows that. He felt that when his grandfather died.

"Mianhae." He apologized kissing the top of her head and she shook her head, "I won't say those words all of a sudden anymore."

"Ani. I love hearing those words from you." She admitted closing her eyes as she snuggled against his chest, "I just can't help myself from getting nervous. I don't like anything to happen to you."

"Nothing will happen to me." Mark told her in an assuring tone as his girlfriend nodded her head.

"Sleep." She said against his chest, "Oppa is tired."