Chapter 38

“Oppa~” Nayeon called happily as soon as she answered the phone, “I haven’t talked to you in a while.”

“Hmm~ you didn’t call me.” JB said from the other line making Nayeon pout.

“Mianhae. We always get home late from visiting places and I get tired easily you know.” She reasoned out listening to the running water from inside the bathroom.

JB chuckled, “It’s okay. I’m aware of that. We have been really busy with the performances and practices plus the exams weren’t making it easy. Is Mark not treating you well?”

Nayeon shook her head surprised at her brothers question, “Aniyo~ Oppa, he bought me all my favorite flavors of macaroons~”

“Aish… Give the phone to him.”

“Wae wae wae waaaaaaae?” Nayeon whined making him laugh.

“Babe? What’s wrong?” Mark screamed from inside the bathroom.

“I’ll scold him for spoiling you too much.” JB answered.

“Ei~ Mark oppa, JB oppa is very ugly.” Nayeon whined frowning heavily.

“See how spoiled you are.” JB teased more making her whine as Marks laugh can be heard as he continued taking a bath, “Aish.”

“I’m not spoiled oppa.” She said cutely.

“Okay. If you say so.” JB said having enough of her whining.

“Oppa, where’s Mina?” Nayeon asked.

“You always message Mina through kakaotalk and you still look for her even when we’re talking?” JB nagged making Nayeon pout cutely at Mark who just got out from bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and another over his neck.

“She told me she wants to talk to me.” Nayeon reasoned out.

“Mina is talking with someone right now. She’s on her phone for a while now.” JB said as Nayeon forced herself to focus on the wall in front of her but she’s very much aware of the naked man by the side quietly changing, “It isn’t helping Jinyoung’s temper too.”

“Why?” Nayeon asked curiously now forgetting the fact that Mark is now fully dressed and watching her as he hung his towel on the cabinet.

“He can’t focus now especially when Mina’s phone starts ringing or if she has her attention down her phone.” JB explained as Nayeon rubbed her forehead, “Nayeon ah, don’t try to even get in between the both of them or don’t try to do anything at all. You’ll end up hurting either of them.”

Nayeon just kept quiet.

“I know Mina is one of your best friends. But Jinyoung have always been like an older brother to you.” JB added.

“I really do want them together.” Nayeon admitted looking up at Mark helplessly who raised his brow in question.

“All of us like them to be together but Mina…” JB said, “If she really likes the other more, she’ll end up getting hurt. No one helped Mark hyung get you, you know that right?”

Nayeon nodded her head watching Mark laid down the bed as he texted somebody, “Mark oppa told me.”

“How happy are you?” JB suddenly asked making Nayeon look at Mark who have long been looking at her since the mention of his name.

She smiled, “Very happy.”

“Then let’s allow Mina and Jinyoung to feel the same.” JB advised, “Okay Nayeon ah? If Mina asks you opinion, that’s the time you tell her what you really feel about what’s happening. Okay dongsaeng ah?”

“Ne oppa.” Nayeon said standing up and walking towards Mark, sat on the bed and lay on him.

“What’s wrong with you?” Mark asked biting his bottom lip wrapping his arms around her, “You didn’t freshen up yet.”

“Eung~” Nayeon pouted cutely nodding her head, “Jaebum oppa~”

“Give the phone to Mark hyung.”

“Aiiii~” Nayeon complained, “You’ll tell him something baaaad~”

“No, I won’t.” JB chuckled.

“Okay~”

Nayeon handed Mark the phone pecking his lips before getting up and grabbing her own towel from the side.

“Hyung, please put me on speakers.” JB said making Mark smile widely and pressed the speaker button.

“Hyung, stop spoiling Nayeon. Stop buying her everything she likes.” JB said as Nayeon was about to get inside the bathroom.

“Ahhhhh oppaaaaaa!” Nayeon whined going back to where she have been and glared at the phone while Mark is laughing silently.

“Oh? How did you hear that?” JB acted clueless making Nayeon whine and the two guys laughed, “Hyung, you take care. Your ears will explode there.”

Nayeon made a face, “IM JAEBUM I WILL KICK YOU!”

Nayeon laughed cutely when the other line got quiet and ran directly to the restroom as Mark laughed at his silly girlfriend.

“Aish.” JB almost spat out a curse making Mark laugh even louder.

“He can’t hear you JB yah.” Mark told him still laughing, “She went inside the bathroom now.”

Mark turned it off speaker and brought the phone against his ear.

“Hyung, don’t spoil her too much.” JB said seriously.

“I love spoiling her.” Mark admitted playing with his own phone, “She deserves everything.”

“I know she does. That is exactly what I think too but you’re baby-ing her already hyung.” JB opened up, “She’s obsessing over you and I think it’s totally unhealthy.”

“Well, if you think about it. I think I’m obsessing about her more than she is with me.” Mark confessed listening to Nayeon making him giggle.

“Who got killed?” JB asked seriously making Mark laugh, “Why? Who was that?”

“Nayeon is singing.” Mark said laughing loudly.

“Aish~ I thought someone is getting killed.” JB muttered blankly, “Anyway, hyung… Please give Nayeon a reason to love herself more than to love you. It’s…”

“I almost did it with her.” Mark blurted making JB grow quiet.

“What stopped you?” JB asked quietly.

“You.” Mark admitted, “I know you don’t trust me that much. And I respect her so much. You know that.”

“Where did you stop?”

Mark rubbed his face, “Why are you asking me that?”

“I want to know every single detail of it.” JB said quietly, “You touched my sister. I deserve to know if you…”

“We didn’t do it.” Mark said lying down properly and hiding under the blanket, “I just pleasured her.”

“You…” JB screamed, “Damn.”

“Yah. You told me you support us now.” Mark asked frowning heavily, “Why are you reacting like that?”

“I know but… shit. I didn’t know I’ll actually feel this way.” JB admitted and suddenly screamed, “Hyung… Please… Please… don’t change the way you treat her. I don’t care if you’re spoiling her too much. Just…”

“I have no plans changing how I treat her.” Mark told him smiling dreamily and Nayeon started screaming her lungs out again making him laugh.

“Aish this kid.” JB muttered angrily, “Why is she screaming?”

“She’s reaching high notes like a pro.” Mark defended with a wide.

“Like a pro my ass.” JB retorted, “She sounds like a whiny pig.”

Mark laughed loudly at his statement while listening to Nayeon start sing and dance song as she keeps saying ‘hey!’ ‘Here we go’ ‘oh yeaaaah’ making him laugh more.

“Anyway, Jaebum ah… I won’t touch her anymore if you don’t want me to.” Mark said seriously.

“She didn’t… like ask for it right?” JB asked slowly.

“To tell you the truth, she got angry.” Mark admitted hearing him sigh from the other side, “She saw me… feeling uncomfortable… you know when you ---”

“I know hyung. I know what you mean.” JB cut him not wanting to hear him explain.

“Ne. That… She booked another room and stayed there.” Mark said, “She told me she wants me to control her.”

“Okay hyung. I think I’ve heard enough. Thanks for treating her well. I respect both your decisions wherever you want your relationship to go now.” JB said quietly.

Nayeon went out the restroom fully dressed with her hair already dried and jumped on the bed beside Mark.

“Hyung, I think I have to go now. It’s night time there right?” JB changed the topic not knowing what else to respond and Mark just hummed in reply.

He knows his sister have decided now. She’s giving Mark herself. He knows he trusts his friend and he trusts his sister too. He should knows he should be a supportive brother and a friend. But no one can blame him if he feels protective about her since she’s the only immediate family he got left which Mark completely understands.

“Oppa, where are we headed tomorrow?” Nayeon asked unaware of his brother still on the other line.

“I think tomorrow is our turn to go to Disneyland.” Mark told her making her smile brightly and gasp.

“Woaaah~ I can finally go to Disneyland~” Nayeon cheered making JB smile at how happy she sounded.

“You better sleep now. We should wake early.” Mark told her making head lie down the bed with an innocent smile, “Good. Say good night to JB. He’s still on the phone.”

Nayeon’s eyes widened and grabbed the phone from him, “Jaebum oppa~”

“Good night dongsaeng ah.” JB said sweetly making her smile, “You take care oppa. I love you~”

“I love you too.” JB smiled, “Don’t give Mark hyung headache okay?”

“Eung~” She nodded her head even though she’s aware she couldn’t see him, “I will only give him love~”

Both JB and Mark chuckled at her responses.

“Good. I’ll hang up now.” JB said.

“Oohhh~”

Nayeon smiled as she heard the line went dead a sign that JB have indeed disconnected from the call. She placed her phone on the bedside table and hugged Mark who is already lying down comfortably.

“I miss Jaebum oppa.” She admitted, “This is the longest time I have been away from him.”

“Do you regret coming her with me?” Mark asked letting her rest her head on his arm as he looked down at her.

She shook her head, “No. I’m so happy I get to come to this place with you.”

Mark smiled and kissed her forehead, “We better rest now. We have a very long day ahead of us.”

~~~

Mark found himself wake up in the middle of the night because of the weirdest dream he just had. Sex. It’s 11 fucking PM in Paris and he never thought he’ll dream about having sex with Nayeon. He never thought he have those perverted thoughts that could make him really dream about Nayeon grinding on top of him. He groaned at the feeling of tightness below his hip and noticed a huge hump he couldn’t hide.

“Ah~”

A soft moan escaping from Nayeon lips caught Marks full attention which didn’t really help the feeling of himself getting harder.

She’s asleep. Moaning. Her eyes tight close. That would only mean one thing. She’s dreaming the same dream he had or she’s having a little fantasy on her own.

“Oppa…”

Fuck. Whoever that oppa is, he is willing to take his head off. Mark is boiling with jealousy but still unable to do anything. He is enjoying the sound of his girlfriend moaning. Like how she did when he ate her up in the bathroom a few days ago.

“Mark oppa…”

He froze. She’s also having a dirty dream about him. He slowly took the blanket off their bodies and licked his lips at the sight of her perfectly carved body. Her breasts may not be that big but it is just perfect for him. Plus the way her erected nipples could clearly be seen against the fabric of her blue spaghetti top was enough to make his throbbing staff twitch.

He urged himself to touch her but she’s asleep. He isn’t that much of a pervert that some people might have thought of him as.

“Babe~” He could even whisper.

The pain she have caused is too much.

“JB said he respects our decision.” Mark muttered to himself like a freak when he felt something cup his face.

He looked down and saw his girlfriend looking at him. He had to blink a few times to confirm she’s in fact awake.

“Ba..babe…” Mark stammered his sweat clearly visible.

“I dreamt about you.” Nayeon murmured sleepily wiping the sweat on his forehead.

“You what?” Mark asked licking his lips.

Nayeon sat up nearing her face to his catching Mark off guard at the incredibly small distance between their face.

“Not you… We… we did what we know we want to do.” Nayeon whispered as he stared at her lips as she did to his, “But I keep waiting for you to make the move yourself.”

“Don’t you appreciate how much I respect you?” He asked slowly nearing her face but she didn’t even move an inch.

“No. Not in times like this.” Nayeon shamelessly admitted.

“I can be really rough babe.” He straightforwardly warned.

“I know you won’t exceed the kind of roughness I can handle.” Nayeon boldly said looking straight into his eyes making his mouth drop.

She was always that sweet beautiful girl who was everybody’s friend.

“Fuck.” He muttered under his breath before attacking Nayeon’s lips that were already waiting for his.

The kiss was intense. The kiss mirrored how they desperately want what’s about to happen.

Mark’s hand travelled down her body, tracing Nayeons perfect curves against the fabric of her spaghetti strap not breaking their kiss.

Soft moans escape Nayeon’s lips as he slipped his hand under her shirt, caressing her stomach. Her skin felt like they’re on fire in every touch he does. Her skin is burning, she burning with the passion she feel for him.

Hearing her moaning nonstop was a sign for him to move. He broke the kiss, trailing wet kisses to her chin, sucking and nibbling her skin lightly as he moved to her neck. Nibbling every skin open for him with her.

Nayeon unconsciously tilted her head to the side giving him more access. He smirked knowing how much she’s enjoying this.

~~~

SHOULD I CONTINUE? *smirks*