Chapter 3

Bambam made out a point. There was nothing but tension and awkwardness in the air after the revelations. They became quiet and everyone focused on the s'mores they are making.

"Do you girls want to listen to our song?" Jackson asked trying to lift the awkward tension in the air, "The ballad song Mark hyung wrote a few weeks ago."

"Let me?" Youngjae asked turning to Jackson as he ate his food.

Jackson nodded his head, "I'll go grab my guitar if you want."

"Go get your guitar first Jackson hyung." Jinyoung said nodding his head, "Let's have a little jamming session."

Jackson smiled widely nodding his head as he stood up, "I'll be back."

He ran to his hut to get his own guitar as the girls turned to Mark curiously.

"Oppa, you write songs?" Dahyun asked in shock and Mark nodded his head as a response, "Woah! Daebak!"

"Who inspired you?" Mina asked curiously smiling as she took a quick glance at her Nayeon unnie who shook her head with a smile.

"Uh. That's a secret." Mark smiled shyly as the girls mumbled in disapproval.

"Hyung, you play the guitar." Jackson said handing the guitar over to Mark who just grabbed it and looked at the guys, "Are you ready? You guys memorize your lines right? We've practiced this once only."

"I have it in my phone hyung." Yugyeom told him waving his phone in the air.

Jackson lifted up a thumb with a huge grin at Yugyeom, "Jaebum hyung?"

"Okay go." JB said signaling Mark to start.

The girls sat up comfortably, wrapping their legs with the blanket to protect it from the cold. It's already 11 in the evening and the wind is getting stronger and colder. Bambam noticed Chaeyoung struggling to grab the huge blanket and grabbed it for her instead earning a smile and a thank you from the younger one. Yugyeom helped Dahyun place the blanket over her legs just like Youngjae to Mina, Jackson to Jihyo, Jinyoung to Sana and JB to his own sister. The boys were just practically being the normal gentlemen that they are excluding Mark who is in between two guys.

Mark looked around to make sure all the girls have settled and received a nod from JB. He nodded his head back and started playing.

JB:

na oneul haessare bichin neol bone yeah
michidorok nunbusin neon naege oh yeah
gaseume taeyangeul simeo june wah
oneureun neowa na duriseo hamkkehae yeah

Jinyoung:
nae yeope isseo jullae by my side
ni soneul jabado dwae don't be shy
oneureun uri seoro dagawa

Youngjae:
hmm neo oneul yunanhi naegeneun lovely

Yugyeom:
i bameun uriege Just one chance
jigeum neol anado dwae Don't be afraid
oneureun uri seoro dagawa

Youngjae:
Let me hold your hand
i pureun bada wie nal bwajwo baby
jigeum nal anajwo lady you drive me crazy
siwonhan baramgwa duriseo

JB:
Let me hold your hand
i pureun bada wi nal anajwo
jigeum nareul anajwo
siwonhan baramgwa neowa na duriseo

Bambam:
balkeun taeyang ttaemuninji mollado
eolguri bulkeojyeosseulkkeoya amado
gibun tasinjineun mollado
ni bori ppalgaejineun geoseul nado bwattago