Chapter 53

Surprise surpriseeee. Just wanted to confirm something before I continue writing.

This is short since I want to ask you. Should they trust Mark? Do you trust him? Anyone curious about Mark's situation, do you wish to get a flashback or Mark narrating the whole thing? Hihi 😊

~~~~~~

A doorbell snapped the people left in the condominium out of their little kdrama binge. Even Youngjae who is not so into kdramas groaned at the sudden interruption.

"Please pause it." Yugyeom said and Dahyun did as she was told while Yugyeom went to answer the door.

"Should we go to the toilet first?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Maybe that's the pizza Bambam ordered." Chaeyoung clapped her hands happily making Bambam chuckle.

"Mark hyung?!"

Everyone whipped their head towards where Yugyeom is and saw Mark standing by the door, dark circles visible and he was only bringing a backpack.

"Hyung!!!!" Bambam and Youngjae came running towards them while the four girls were left dumbfounded.

"Where's Nayeon?"

His voice was hoarse like he has not drunk water for a long time.

"Hyung!" Bambam and Yugyeom went to hug him but Mark remained daze. The only thing in his mind is the need to talk to his girlfriend.

"We didn't know what was going on hyung." Bambam said jumping up and down, just extremely happy to see his hyung again.

The girls went towards them and Dahyun grabbed Marks hands to check for any wedding rings.

"You have no wedding ring." Sana asked in shock.

"Oppa, what is happening?" Tzuyu asked worriedly, "You do look unwell."

"Where is Nayeon?" Mark asked again.

"She went with Mina unnie to hang out with Taehyung and his friends." Chaeyoung replied worriedly.

Mark sighed shaking his head, "Did she see the news too?"

"Yes, we all did." Youngjae nodded his head.

Youngjae's phone started ringing making everyone look at him. They ushered Mark inside while Youngjae answered the phone.

"We need to go back to the supermarket Youngjae ah." JB's voice was heard as soon as Youngjae placed his phone on speaker.

"Wae? I thought you are already there?"

"Something happened when we were shopping. We'll explain everything to you later. Jackson already called Eric hyung to inform him everything and he has already added more security at the condominium." JB informed them, "For now, please do not go out of the unit first and if possible, lock all the doors."

"Ei hyung, you are scaring us right now." Youngjae laughed nervously.

"Just do what I said. We'll be a bit late." JB said in a hurry.

"Hyung – Mar-" Youngjae was cut off when the call ended making Youngjae pout, "We ordered pizza though."

"What do we do now?" Yugyeom asked as Sana and Dahyun brought some food and water for Mark.

"I'll still get the order." Youngjae smiled cutely.

It was his girlfriends' request and he does not want to disappoint her. As soon as he received the call from the pizza delivery he went to the lobby and got their order from there. There was indeed a lot of security already gathered outside and on every floor.