Chapter 15

"Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaah~" The girls exclaimed in awe as they saw their home for the whole two days.

"Where did you get something like this?" Jackson asked elbowing Mark's side lightly who just smiled at him.

A modern design yacht was in front of them, floating over the vast sea. Its beautiful modern design made it stand out from the other yachts and boats floating around. The most advanced and newest creation of the GHI Yacht called Phoenix 130. Both Jinyoung and Mark agreed to live there for the whole three days but Mark shouldered the first two days. He wants the best for his girlfriend and he doesn't mind spending too much for her.

"Yah, hyuuung~" Yugyeom pointed Mark with a huge and teasing smile when Nayeon headed towards them with a smile that reached her ears.

"Oppaaaaa~!!!" She exclaimed happily and jumped into his arms. She looked at him, her arms around his neck and shook her head with her eyes closed, "Neomu johaaaa~"

"Joha?" Mark asked smiling at her as she nodded her head.

"It's expensive though." Nayeon went back down and pushed her lips out, "I don't like it now."

"It was Jinyoung's idea." Mark admitted draping his arm over her shoulder and turned to the others, "Come on! Let's go inside."

Everyone followed Mark and Nayeon excitedly as they went inside with the help of the cabin crew. They won't be sailing until the day after so the yacht is freely floating on the sea. They started touring the Lower Deck.

"Who wants to stay in the bedrooms here?" The cabin crew asked getting inside the inner side of the deck, "There are 6 rooms here

"Who wants to stay in the bedrooms here?" The cabin crew asked getting inside the inner side of the deck, "There are 6 rooms here. There are four with King-sized bed and two with two medium sized beds. Ummm... Mr. Tuan, we placed your luggage in the Main deck.

Mark nodded his head, "Mine alone?"

"And Miss Ims sir." The crew manager motioned to Nayeon who smiled cluelessly. She was in awe with the ships internal design.

"Okay. We'll share that room with Jaebum on the third day." Mark said nodding his head.

"There are four bedrooms on the lower deck. Two rooms have a king sized bed and the other two have a two medium beds." He said pointing the doors and there is one on the top deck."