Chapter 26

JB frowned at the sound of someone banging his door. He doesn't know who it is. He sat up and looked at his phone for the time which said 4:30AM.

"Oppaaaaaa~!"

He got off his bed, obviously still half asleep and his eyes half open, and went to open the door to see Dahyun.

"Oh? Wae?" He asked groggily rubbing his face.

"Breakfast is ready oppa." She said smiling widely.

"This early? Dahyun-ah, let me sleep for a while." JB mumbled scratching the back of his head.

"It's Jihyo unnie's plan. We have to go jog." Dahyun retorted.

"Arasseo. I'll just prepare." JB gave in and was about to close the door when Dahyun slipped inside leaving him confuse.

"I'll stay here and make sure you're not going back to sleep." Dahyun said jumping on his bed still keeping the smile on her face.

JB chuckled and closed the door behind him, "Okay. Just try to get some more sleep."

Dahyun saluted him making him chuckle, "Yes sir!"

JB shook his head and went over to get a few things and headed to his restroom while Dahyun really closed her eyes as she waited for him to finish.

After JB have finally finished everything, he came out his bathroom fully dressed. He chuckled as he heard light snores coming from the sleeping girl on his bed.

"Dahyun-ah~" He sat down the bed and gently shook Dahyun who groaned, "Come on. You were the one who woke me up."

Dahyun opened her eyes sleepily and pushed her lips out, "Arasseo."

She sat up and frowned when JB faced his back towards her.

"I'll give you a piggyback." He offered making Dahyun blush.

"Ani. I'm wide awake." She jumped out of the bed, "Kaja~!"

JB chuckled and stood up following Dahyun out the room.

"What nonsense is this?" Tzuyu asked frowning as they have finally gathered by the shore.

"She's still sleeping?" JB asked Mark who nodded his head giving the sleeping Nayeon a piggyback.

"Tzuyu-ah, we have decided to have a little exercise since we are going to need to be new people when we get home." Jihyo explained carefully.

"We will still be Twice. They will still be Got7." Tzuyu sassily said rolling her eyes.

"Ah oppa, you explain." Jihyo gave up stepping out the center giving some space for Jackson.

"We just need to exercise." Jackson said with a smile, "Are everyone ready?"

"Wake Nayeon unnie up first. It's unfair since we are all awake and she's not." Momo pushed her lips out.

Jackson was about to make his way towards them when Mark glared at him making him sigh.

"Ah hyung~ it'll be extremely unfair for the others if Nayeon continues sleeping." Jackson reasoned out pushing his lips out as well.

"Okay. I'll wake her up. Stay out of it." Mark said sternly and glanced at JB, "Jaebum ah. Please help me. Carry Nayeon for a while."

Jaebum lend his helping hand and carried his sleeping sister in his arms. She was still sleeping soundly in his brothers arms.

Mark faced him and carried Nayeon bridal style making Jackson sigh.