Chapter 39 (R)

A groan escaped her tempting lips as soon as he found her spot just below her right ear. He sucked and nibbled unto it as his hands created fiction against her skin. He haven't take any clothing off of their bodies yet since he always sleeps topless he only has a boxer shorts on. He wanted to make their first slow yet perfect. He wants to taste every little part of her. He wants her to remember how every part of her felt like after his touch.

Slowly he ran his hands down her legs, with her wearing her panty shorts, it wasn't too hard for him to have access with what's hidden in between those thighs but that can wait.

He wants her to beg. He wants to know how much she wanted him to touch her. He wants her to ask.

Nibbling her ears and creating love marks all over her body, Mark travelled his hand further inside. He started to caress gently Nayeons inner thigh.

Nayeon kept her eyes close, savoring every single touch he does, every single time he sucked unto her skin but a needy moan escaped her mouth when he teasingly brushed his hand gently against her clothed cavern making her moan as she unconsciously lifted her hips to touch where his hand is.

"Not now baby... Not now." Mark said with a raspy voice as he swiftly took her spaghetti top off and brought his lips to her left perky nipple and sucked onto it while his hand reached to the unattended one and played with it. Pinching and rolling his fingers against her nipple. He internally thanked her for not wearing a bra.

She felt like she's in cloud nine at this moment. Whenever Mark addresses her, all she does is moan. As if she has lost her ability to comprehend the words she wants to let out.

That was his signal. She's ready. He climbed on top of her, his lips leaving the space between her breasts and kissed her lovingly as she responded quickly as their lips were magnets. Her hands running all over his naked body, tracing his six pack and his back lovingly.

Nayeon moaned against the kiss as he continued to molest her body, as his tongue continued to explore her mouth and his right hand traveled all the way down her now wet cavern.

She's wet for him and that's what he wants her to know. She should only be wet for him. She is his. No one else can own her but him.

He slipped his hand gently inside her underwear and gently stroked slit. Gently, with his skillful finger, he traced the slit feeling her wetness as she now became a moaning mess beneath him.

Mark kissed her down her neck again, before biting her skin lightly just enough to make her feel tingly.

Nayeon was overwhelmed with all the pleasure she's receiving but she needs more. She wants him to take everything of her. She wants him to know prove to her that he is as desperate to own her as much as she's desperate to own him.

"Do you want this baby?" Mark asked sexily closer to her ear, making her feel the hot air from his mouth hit her neck.

A moan once again escaped from Nayeon's mouth. Oh how much she wanted to answer him with a steady word but her body would betray her all the time.

Biting his lip as he smiled, he dipped one finger into her hole as she spread her legs a bit wider for him, her mouth slightly agape with no sound coming out of it. He stared at her, stared at the most beautiful girl in the world for him, stared at the only person who holds his heart, stared at the only persons he sees a future with. He was fucking turned on. His manhood twitched so many times and he felt like he is about to explode just watching her enjoying everything he is doing to her and all the moaning she's doing.