Chapter 29

Chapter 28 got 10 votes already so here's my update! I hope you'll like it and don't forget to vote and comment. :)

~~~

They left the resort at 3 in the morning and because they didn't experience any traffic along the way, they arrived at 5 so they decided to head to the boys' place for the girls to go back to sleep in their rooms while the boys stayed in the living room. At exactly 7 AM, JB and Jihyo woke up together because of the alarm they set and woke all their members up. Well, Jihyo woke her members up while JB is hitting each of the boys a pillow causing all of them to wake up.

When they arrived at school, they directly went their separate ways to finally go back to their classes. Whispers of admiration is what they have been hearing from the students from school, apparently something happened while they were on their beach outing.

"The play is moved next year?" Nayeon's eyes widened as her friend from the drama club who informed her, the things she needed to know, "Why? What happened?"

"They decided to make it a bigger production and open for others schools for them to be able to watch." She replied making Nayeon shake her head.

"I just got the script from my locker today. I haven't even read it yet." Nayeon sighed and groaned, "So we have to change it again?"

"Yes. But you have a kissing scene." She teased making Nayeon's eyes widen because right in time Mark came from behind her friend.

"Mwo?!" Mark asked before Nayeon could speak.

"Oh~" The girls literally jumped away from him and bowed, "I'll go first Nayeon ah. See you later."

She ran away from them and Mark looked at Nayeon with raised brow.

"I haven't read the script yet." Nayeon told him in defense.

"Nayeon..."

"Oppa~"

Mark rolled his eyes and walked pass her making her look back at him in shock.

"It isn't even my fault." Nayeon mumbled looking down at the script she's holding and threw it down the floor before kicking it, "Eesh!"

She frowned and headed to her classroom for her class. She may not be feeling well because of how Mark is acting but she doesn't like to be that kind of girlfriend who just always goes after the boyfriend who keeps acting jealous over nothing.

~~~

"Where's Mark hyung?" Bambam asked as they stayed by the garden with the girls and Nayeon is sleeping lying on the grass, her head on Momo's lap who is having a nonsense conversation with Jackson who just probably wanted to talk.

"I don't know." JB shrugged his shoulders and looked around, "Where's Yugyeom and Youngjae?"

"Youngjae oppa went to buy my pads." Sana said raising her hand in the air making the boys look at her weirdly and the girls laughed, "Why? It's true."

"Sana yah, you didn't need to tell them that." Jihyo said holding Sana's arm laughing slightly.

Sana nodded her head with an innocent smile, "Arasseo~"

Yugyeom and Youngjae came holding some kind of poster and a plastic bag. Youngjae sat beside Sana and handed her the paper bag as he kissed her cheek while Yugyeom handed JB the poster.

"Hyung~" He said cutely.

"School dance contest?" JB frowned reading what's written on the poster.