Chapter 54

Nayeon sat up as soon as she gained her consciousness back. Dahyun and Tzuyu went to Nayeon's bed.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Dahyun asked curiously.

"Ahh..." She groaned rubbing her forehead, "I had the weirdest dream."

"Unnie, Mark oppa is here." Tzuyu told her straightforwardly making Nayeon look at her, "He is outside being slaughtered by the hyung and unnies."

Dahyun lightly slapped Tzuyu's hand who smiled, "Unnie, they are just talking to Mark oppa."

Nayeon jumped off the bed and ran outside with Dahyun and Tzuyu going after her. She checked and saw everyone engrossed in whatever they were talking about.

"Oppa..." Nayeon called weakly, she hasn't eaten and would need to go through such stress.

Mark who had his back facing Nayeon turn around quickly. Everyone is calm, even JB who was seated in front of Mark.

Mark stood up and slowly walked out of everyone, "Nayeon ah..."

"Oppa...."

Both their eyes are welling up as Nayeon sprinted down the stairs and wrapped her arms around his neck while Mark wrapped his arms around her waist.

Chaeyoung has her hands against her chest, a huge smile is plastered on her face. They watched as Nayeon started to bawl her eyes out, it finally dawned on her that she isn't dreaming.

"Oppa..." She whined sobbing loudly.

Mark sniffed tightening his arms that are wrap around her waist. He missed her so much. Once Nayeon has calmed down, she let go of Mark and stared at him.

"Why did you lose a lot of weight?" Mark asked her to cup her face slightly.

Nayeon involuntarily closed her eyes at the warmth against her face. She missed him so much. That is everything there is in her mind; how happy she is now that he is back.

"Oppa, we saw the news..." Nayeon spoke looking into his eyes sadly, "We're you with another girl the whole time?"

Mark shook his head, "I could never do that to you Nayeon ah."

"I don't understand what is happening oppa." Nayeon admitted shaking her head, "All I want is a clear thing out."

"I never got married Nayeon ah..." Mark told her truthfully brushing her hair through his fingers, "As I mentioned I could never do that to you. I didn't even know they arranged me to someone."

"Why are you here?" Nayeon asked sadly and sighed, "Why did you lose a lot of weight?"

"I came back as what I have promised. I am so sorry it took later than I have promised. Let's eat?" Mark asked with a slight smile.

Nayeon nodded her head and smiled sweetly, "I am happy you are back. We bought a lot of pizza."

"I know." Mark smiled and hugged her again, "I miss you so much."

"Yah, stop hugging each other, and let's watch a movie and eat pizza now." JB nagged shaking his head.

"Did you explain everything to them?" Nayeon asked as Mark nodded his head.

"I'll tell you everything later." Mark said brushing stray hair off her face, "Let's go join them."

"Nayeon ah... What was the issue earlier?" JB asked firmly, remembering the occurrence that afternoon.

"Ahhh..." Nayeon remembered what happened and looked at Mina who was also looking at her, "Maja... I thought it was a dream."

The couple went to join the whole group who placed the center table to the side and sat down forming a circle with the food in front of them.