Chapter 50

Helloooooo~ I am so sorry this took a while. This book is almost coming to an end. Thanks for everyone who are still waiting for updates. Know I love you all.
Please do enjoy this and tell me your thoughts. 😊

There must be a lot mistakes here and there. I will do proofreading tomorrow.

~~~~~

"Oppa, ppalli." Dahyun called from downstairs. They should be at the school fair in five minutes but it seems like Bambam isn't even ready yet.

"Dahyun ah, let's go. We'll be late if we wait for Bambam." JB said coming from the kitchen.

"Oppa, we'll go out first." Chaeyoung waved Bambam goodbye but the other seem too preoccupied with the clothes sprawled all over his bed. He is struggling to choose what he should pair with his  black leather jeans.

"I'll go with him, you girls should go first. We'll be there by lunch." Yugyeom stated seriously.

Dahyun raised a brow in disbelief, "Seriously oppa? That is like 5 hours from now." 

Yugyeom simply nodded his head, "I know. We had the same reaction the first time I got to know him better. Jackson hyung gets ready the fastest while Bambam takes eternity. Jackson hyung have given up on him after inviting him to the mall once. Bambam finished changing 2 hours after Jackson hyung."

"Gyeom..."

The three turned to Bambam who just spoke for the first time after he finished taking a bath.

"Do you think these five clothes pair better with the pants? Or do I have to change my pants too?" 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung laughed before signaling Yugyeom they will be leaving. Yugyeom nodded understandingly as he watched the girls head to the door where JB have been waiting for them.

"Gyeom..." JB motioned outside and all Yugyeom could do is nod his head.

"We'll just take the cab hyung." 

"Take care." JB stated before leaving.

Yugyeom sighed defeated as he watched Bambam rummage through his cabinet for the nth time to look for new sets of pants, "Why the hell am I even your best friend."

-----------------

The others have already made it in their campus watching commotions on all sides of it but all of them chose to stay on the basketall area since the open fair canteen was there and Momo is hungry.

"Momo chan. Why are you always hungry?" Jackson asked in exhaustion after being dragged around by Momo at the open fair canteen. 

The others have taken a seat around the only available table after buying everything they wanted to eat and there was Jackson who volunteered to accompany her. JB, who glance around to check on them, laughed as he tapped Jinyoung's arm and pointed the two. Jinyoungs face lifted as he laughed, covering his mouth. Jackson's face is distorted as he seem to be complaining to Momo about something while Momo is doing some kind of cute tippy dance, her face with big smile as she focused on her food being made.

When the two arrived, Youngjae, Nayeon and Mark keep teasing an exhausted looking Jackson and happy Momo about how they looked from afar. Jackson just simply shook his head as he drank on his juice.

Bambam and Yugyeom finally arrived half way through the last match of the volleyball championship. Dahyun turned to where the two boys are as they headed towards them.

She let out a laugh as she was one of the two who were asked by Jihyo to get Bambam earlier. She turned to Chaeyoung who was standing on her right, "Bambam oppa looks like he is walking a runway and Yugyeom oppa looks so done with his life."