twenty-eight

One word to sum up my night with Newt was... Eventful.

We were very loud I might add and probably used up all the warm water in the showers.

Though I did not think of the maze or running while I was with Newt, I sure as shuck was now.

I was currently laying down with Minho up on my "treehouse" if you might call it that.

The keepers were at a meeting discussing Minho and I and the both of us were quite nervous.

"Minho, what if-" I started but his cut me off by placing his large hand over my mouth.

"Don't what if- You're pregnant. And pregnant people go over the top with everything." He stated flatly and I glared at him.

"Can it runny buddy." I glared at him using the ︎︎Nickname he hated. Newt had told me that was his old ︎︎Nickname for Minho but Newt never ran anyways so who knows where that came from.

[Author's Note: I know Newt was a runner💕]

Minho chuckled and rolled his eyes acting unfazed by the nickname.

"I never said I liked you." He chuckled and sat up looking down at the ground.

"The meeting is out." He stated getting up and climbing own the ladder, just as anxious as I was to hear the verdict.

A few minutes later, Newt had walked out last and looked over at the two of us. His big brown eyes looking in mine.

"What did you shuck heads decide? I'm quite offended that you didn't let me come." Minho's voice wafted over to us as he argued with Gally and Alby.

Figures he's do something like that.

Newt came over, so close the tips of his ties touched mine, he wrapped his arms around me closing the distance between us as he held me close.

"What did you decide?" I whispered resting my head against his collarbone, my arms wrapped around his neck holding him close.

"You'll be running with Minho for a couple more weeks but after that you're working with me." He mumbled against my hair clearly not very happy that I was still running.

"I'll be more careful, I promise." I whispered running my fingers through his thick blonde hair before pulling him down for a kiss to seal the promise.