thirteen

Immediately after Gally sent the runner kid flying off me, Newt and Clint were next to me.

"What the hell happened?! Did he touch you?!" Newt was worried as ever and asking all kinds of crazy questions.

"I'm alright, I'm alright." My voice came out in a whisper as the other Gladers dragged the runner into the slammers.

"Did he touch you?" He asked worriedly, his cheeks now a bright red.

"Not really, just a little bit." I said softly moving my hand around and lacing our fingers together as Clint took my other arm and took my pulse.

"I'm going to give you a check up alright?" Clint asked and I nodded as Newt helped me up and back to the building that was now like a second home.

Clint and Jeff's med-Jack office.

"Alright, I'm going to need you to lay down for me." He said as we got into one of the rooms.

Nodding, I laid myself down and Newt sat in one of the wooden chairs next to the small cot I laid on.

Clint took my pulse on my wrist and neck before he started pressing into different parts of my midsection.

"What are you doing?" Newt asked suddenly looking over at him, his voice was possessive.... Dominant almost.

"Testing her breathing, she's been running almost as much as Minho lately." He said as he stopped and knelt down grabbing a small box from the cabinet in the corner of the room.

"I think these are for you, I don't know what on the shucking planet they're for but you're the only girl." He said allowing me to take the little box as he unbuttoned my pants.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing Clint?" Newt all but growled out this time. He was getting awfully possessive lately.

"That's part of the checkup, I'm not going to touch her or anything." Clint said and I glanced up at him.

"Then what are you looking for?" Newt questioned taking my hand and squeezing it gently.

"Well it's for her period, I'm just making sure." He said and Newt growled softly.

"I can do it." He said, his voice now husky.

"Sheesh Newt, calm down baby. I'm alright, don't worry." I cooed and gripped his hands laying the box on my stomach where the words 'Wicked Is Good' stayed, tattooed onto my stomach.

"Alright man. Ok ok- The instructions are on the box. I'll be back in a little bit to check on her again." Clint said and I have him a reassuring smile before turned to Newt.

"I'm sorry." He said suddenly, his voice was now normal, adorably high but also deep.

"It's alright, I would be doing the same thing if I were you." I whispered softly and held his hand gently as he grabbed the box from off of my stomach.

He stayed quiet for a few minutes as he read what the contents were for before a horrified look came across his face.

"Y-You're bleeding there?!" He exclaimed suddenly getting up looking absolutely horrified and disgusted.

"Not right now- Like- Oh my." I groaned and ran my hands through my hair.

Poor guy.

Well more like poor Gladers.

None of them exceptions to Clint and Jeff it seemed knew what a period was.

"Bloody hell that's disgusting!" He exclaimed pulling out a tampon from the package. I put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing at his expression.

"What in the bloody hell does this thing do?! That's extremely gross!" He exclaimed and I burst out laughing not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Ok shuck head, I'm gross." I teased and laughed taking it back from him and placing it back into its box just as Minho came jogging in.