thirty-six

That night, Newt had promised me there would be something fun. And by something fun I thought he meant a bonfire. Though that happened, I didn't know that Newt meant something else entirely.

As soon as the boys threw some torches into the pile of wood, Gally's drink was passed around and almost everyone one was drinking it. And by almost everyone I mean everyone except Newt and I.

Well Newt was only partially included because he had one drink. It's not like he was drunk or anything though. Minho, on the other hand, was staggering around barely able to stand as he hiccuped making incredibly corny and sarcastic jokes.

Thomas was sitting by Chuck as the two talked about who knows what. And Gally was in the middle starting fights with anyone willing to participate.

I was sitting down cuddled against Newt as we talked about everything from the baby to how the stars were made.

"Newt." I giggled as he ran his fingers along the tops of my thighs. The simple touch leaving me completely in his hands.

"Yes love?" He chuckled, he had begun this "teasing" war about 3 minutes ago and so far he was winning and there was nothing I could do but sit here and pray to the grievers no one noticed.

"It tickles." I whimpered playfully looking up at him before running my hands along his chest dipping my hands underneath his shirt.

"Does it now?" He breathed biting his lip seductively as he ran his hands over my baby bump chuckled softly to himself when he felt the baby give a soft kick.

"Looks like he's excited to." He breathed resting his forehead against mine giving me a couple of moments to gain some more control of my body.

But he quickly continued his seduction game and ran his fingertips across the button on my shorts.

"What's got you so eager?" I whispered brushing my hand along his jeans.

"I told you there would be something fun tonight." He murmured, accent thick with desire.

"Oh so is this your idea of fun." I breathed looking up at him through my lashes innocently but he knew I wanted this as much as he did and that was what sent him over the edge. He grabbed both of my hands giving them a squeeze of reassurance as he stood up.

"Homestead. Now." He growled, a soft smirk tugging at his lips as he gave me a soft tap on my butt. "I'll be there in a minute." He breathed into my ear before letting go of my hands and letting me walk to the homestead as he turned to make up an excuse as to why we would not be at the remainder of the bonfire tonight.

A few minutes later, I was in a room in the homestead waiting patiently for my darling Newt to arrive. A million thoughts raced through my head about what was about to happen.

What if he doesn't like how I look? What if I do something wrong? What if-

My thoughts were cut off by Newt's familiar hands running along my waist.

"What are you thinking about?" He breathed guiding me over to a set of blankets that had been set out by me.

"You." I whispered breathlessly mentally hoping he'd just kiss me. And as if he had heard my thoughts, his lips were on mine.

He had me on the ground, the blankets in all different directions and certain articles of clothing missing.

"Love calm down." He chuckled seductively against my lips as I gripped his hair.

"I'm trying." I laughed softly kissing him again softly, he ran his hands along my stomach tracing odd patterns as he pulled his lips off mine and started to work at giving me some hickeys for tomorrow. The pleasure was unimaginable.

I don't know if it was because I was pregnant or what but this was the best experience of my life.