eight

A couple hours later, everyone had begun searching for notes. The boxes had been unloaded, one of them held clothes for me and some other items I might need.

Newt was walking with me, hand in hand as we looked around for notes. We stopped at the edge of the forest, Newt wrapped his arms around me from behind as I ran my fingers through the tree looking for anything.

"Find anything?" He murmured leaving little kisses down my neck as tingles filled my body.

"No" I sighed and leaned into his chest. This was going to take forever to find all the notes.

"Don't worry, we'll find them. I promise." He cooed and nuzzled the crook of my neck causing me to giggle.

"Ok ok, lunch should be ready soon." I smiled up at him and kissed him quickly as he smiled and nuzzled my nose.

"Perfect love, let's go. We can continue our search soon." He said and took my hand leading me into the kitchen area where everyone was talking, mainly about the notes and Jack.

Alby came over and handed my a piece of paper.

"One of them found a note. No one's looked at it yet." He said and I grinned opening it quickly. It read:

'Tide; Mother'

"Tide; Mother.... Well that's not creepy." Newt muttered resting his head on my shoulder as I sighed and thanked Alby.

He left and Newt led me to get some food, I was receiving some hopeful glances from some people while others were glaring at me.

"Thanks" I said softly as Newt handed me a cheeseburger and a bottle of water.

"No problem." He cooed sitting down with me in the building, our knees touching as we ate. Newt occasionally mentioning something about the food being good but other than that he stayed quiet.

Soon enough, we were back outside and searching again. Newt thought we should look in the bedrooms since that would be a smart place to hide a note.

"Here, check under the beds." He said as he knelt down peeking underneath the beds.

Following his instructions I got down aswell checking only to find nothing but empty space.

"Drawers?" He suggested and I nodded turning around and pulling open the drawers to reveal a small white piece of paper.

"Found one!" I exclaimed suddenly and Newt came over quickly as I opening it and it read:

"Newt; Father"

"oh my god-" I groaned and buried my face in the crook of his neck as his arms wrapped around me.

"Hey hey, calm down. It's alright, we'll find them all and figure out what's going on. I promise." He murmured and nipped on my earlobe.

Sighing but nodding, I relaxed into his chest. His knuckles kneaded at my back and he playfully continued nipping at my earlobe.

"We found another!" Someone yelled from downstairs and I was already running down the steps and slamming into a kid who had the note.

"Where is it? I need it!" I shrieked and he handed it to me and laughed.

I blushed and laughed but opened it reading it, it read:

"A baby"

And Newt was next to me again.