one

My feet hit the floor hard and I was being lifted up, quickly. If this was what the trip to hell was like, I sure wasn't liking it. Nausea burned in the back of my throat but I wasn't going to let it out, not yet.

I would be brave.

The box came to an abrupt stop, the doors above me opened and bright light poured in nearly blinding me.

"Rise and-" A masculine voice started but cut off once he got a good look at me.

He had blonde hair, somewhat pale skin and beautiful brown eyes.

"It's a girl." He said astonished at my gender.

I laid down looking up, at least 50 faces of teen boys were looking down at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked suddenly sitting up and standing. I was still shorter than the blondie that jumped in the box.

"Well shuckin' help her out shuck face!" Someone yelled as they lowered a rope.

"Just hold on tight." Blondie said wrapping my hands around the rope.

I watched him nodding as the pulled me up easily.

Then blondie came up. All of the guys, yet again crowded around me.

"I got dibs!" Someone yelled, a couple other shouts rose until the whole circle abrupted into loudness of "I got dibs" and "No you shuckface I got dibs".

"Is this hell?" I asked suddenly causing the yelling to stop abruptly and everyone to turn to me.

"This is the Glade." Blondie said taking my hands and pulling me up to my feet.

The area was huge, structures were built and large walls surrounded all of us, the walls split into gigantic openings ahead of me.

"Get the girl some more bloody clothes!" I guy with brown hair shouted from the back of the crowd. I scanned my outfit, I had on jeans and a dark blue tank top.

"Ah can it Frypan!" Another kid yelled who had dark brown shaggy hair.

A couple of laughs erupted as about 7 more guys came running in through the large walls leaving me even more curious as to what was to come.