twenty-three

Newt looked over at them curiously, his arm holding me close to his chest one hand still rested along my abdomen.

"You seriously didn't just hear the Greenie alarm going off?" Alby questioned as Jeff handed me a small box.

"The directions are on the back." He said softly as Alby started to lecture Newt on being more responsible.

"I was being responsible- I am watching my pregnant Tide." He argued standing up as Jeff knelt next to me.

"Just another checkup." He said and smiled as Alby lead Newt out of the room leaving Clint, Jeff and I alone in the room.

"Alright, did you get anything else from the box?" I asked as Jeff checked my pulse.

"There was a pregnancy book. It's just about how to do checkups on the baby." Jeff said looking over at me before getting up and smiling.

"You can go take the test, It should come out positive." He said before leaving with Clint.

Sighing, I pulled myself up to my feet and trudged outside where Newt and Alby were bickering over random things about responsibility, Minho occasionally chiming in with a smart ass remark.

As I walked into the 'bathroom' and read the box, I took the test.

After about three minutes I waited and watched the test face into a plus sign.

Positive.