thirty-five

"Newt" I whispered softly looking up at my boyfriend who was just standing there looking like he was on the verge of tears again.

I was almost going to cry he looked to sad. I had never seen him cry and knowing that I was the one who caused his tears made me want to cry as well.

So I maneuvered myself so I was standing up before I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close and resting my head against his chest.

"I'm so sorry Tide. I shouldn't have said that to you, you have such an amazing body and I just don't like that thought of other guys looking at your bloody beautiful body. And your my pregnant girl and you look beautiful in whatever you wear. Tide I'm really sorry-" He babbled before I peeked up at his big brown eyes that made me fall in love with him all over again before I kissed him hard.

It took him a moment to register what was happening but of course, he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me closer against him.

I pulled away after a moment and smiled at him, weaving my fingers into his dirty blonde hair.

"I love you." He breathed resting his forehead against mine as our baby gave a soft kick against my stomach and one of his hands moved down to my stomach where the baby kicked.

"We love you too." I murmured smiling up at him. Maybe this baby was a good thing after all.