three

"Tide? Well that's a weird name." Runner kid said looking at me as if I were a caged animal.

"Well what's your name? I doubt it's any better." I said simply crossing my arms over my chest.

"Minho, my name is Minho." He said crossing his muscular arms over his chest.

"And you?" I gestured to Blondie.

"Newt." He said simply watching me along with everyone else in the room.

"So Newt and Minho-" I started to say but was cut off by a loud rumbling. Covering my ears, I walked outside of the building only to find the large stone doors that Minho had come through to close.

A couple guys followed out after me laughing at my reaction.

"That's normal hun." Newt said walking out after me. I turned to face him and all his glory. Wait- No, I'm not going to think about him like that.

"Those walls just moved!" I exclaimed looking up at him as he just chuckled and shook his head.

"Yea, and that's normal." He laughed shaking his head.

"It's getting late, you should get some sleep." He said leading me into a large barn.

"Where do you sleep?" I asked watching him closely as he grabbed out a sleeping bag and pillow handing it to me.

"Outside of this barn, but if you want you can sleep in here." He said as he handed me the pillow and sleeping bag.

"I trust none of you will kidnap and rape me." I said sarcastically as we walked outside, the wind wasn't too bad, it was actually pretty warm outside.

"Don't worry, we won't." He teased leading me over to a spot by the forest.

"Speak for yourself." I heard someone say clearly close behind us.

I turned to see who it was and sure enough, Minho was right there setting up his sleeping bag.

"You're quite the sarcastic one Mr.Minho." I teased moving to sit down on top of my sleeping bag as I watched him and Newt set up their sleeping bags.

"Now, tell me who everyone is, I only know your names." I said looking over to Newt who was laying on his sleeping bag, his arms behind his head.

He briefly told me who everyone was, I only remembered some due to his horrid ways of describing people. There was Alby, Ben, Gally, Chuck and a couple of other guys whose names I don't remember.

"Ok, I'm tired." I yawned out looking up at Newt, it was only the two of us left up. Minho was snoring softly and drooling on his pillow as we talked. So much for tough guy, I bet he's a real softie at heart.

"One last thing." Newt whispered crawling over to me so we now shared my sleeping bag.

"What is it?" I murmured, I could now feel his hot breath against my neck.

"This-" He breathed out and pressed his lips to mine.