nineteen

Alby lead us to Minho who was waiting by the front of the homestead, his muscular arms crossed over his chest and leaned back against a post watching the rain pour down.

"Here she is." Alby said gesturing to me before walking off yelling at Gally for trying to start a fight.

"Alright, so here's the deal. If you want to be a runner we're starting tomorrow and you'll be running with me. I'll come wake you up early tomorrow morning to get ready for the day 'kay shank?" He asked and I nodded processing what he had just said.

"'Kay slinthead." I teased before walking back over to Newt, (Minho calling me some other names while I walked), who was attempting to tell Gally the reasons not to right with other Gladers.

"Back so soon?" Newt asked after Gally stormed off on a rampage.

"He just told me I was going to run with him tomorrow." I said excitedly and Newt nodded pressing a light kiss to my forehead.

"Just.... Be safe alright?" He asked wrapping his arms around me so I was pulled into a hug.

Why is he so nervous about me going into the maze?

"I will, I promise." I cooed playfully nipping as his chest causing him to jump a bit then laugh.

"Nipping are we?" He teased lifting me up and I secured my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck comfortably.

"Mhm" I murmured as I started to kiss his cheeks then nose and nip at his earlobes.

"If you wanted to kiss me you could have just asked." He said and chuckled kissing my cheek, his lips soft and warm against the surface.

"But I'm too shy." I breathed out kissing behind his ear causing him to shiver in pleasure.

"I'm not so sure about that." He whispered, his voice hoarse as I continued to nip and kiss behind his ear.

"But Newt, I don't even know what to do to you." I whispered peeking over at him, his eyes were closed and his head was buried in my chest.

He made a soft noise of pleasure then said, "I think you do." In a hoarse voice.

"I haven't even touched you yet." I breathed and pressed another kiss to his ear playfully.

My back slowly was pressed down into blankets and I looked up to see that we were yet again in the room in the back of the homestead.

Newt's hands fumbled with my shirt as he pulled it over my head and started to work at the buttons on my jeans as I ran my hands up his shirt gently stroking his chest making his breathing hitch.

"Baby calm down." I murmured pushing the thin fabric of his shirt over his head.

"You're the one who is shaking." He said, his voice lower than normal as he tugged my jeans off kicking them to the side.

"I'm not shaking." I whispered gripping the belt loops of his pants.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips and he shook his head before nipping at my neck.