thirty

When the box came up, of course Newt and Alby protested about me walking over to see the new Greenie but I did it anyways.

When I looked into the box, a boy almost 6 feet tall, dark brown almost black hair was looking up at me.

"Tide?" He breathed out, almost a whisper it was so soft.

"Thomas?" I questioned. Brother. He's my brother.

Every instinct in my body was telling me that he was my brother.

I mean we did look alike didn't we?

"You know him?" Alby questioned looking at me.

"I-I guess. I think he's my... my brother?" I questioned looking up at Thomas who had been pulled out of the box and was currently standing across from me looking awfully confused.

"And you never told anyone this because?" Alby asked annoyed. Couldn't he shut his mouth for even 5 seconds?

"Because I didn't know I did until I saw him." I said sternly before turning my attention back to Thomas and I did what felt the best, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms back around me nuzzling his face into my hair, his grip was comforting and he was also an amazing hugger.

"Thomas this is Newt." I said softly after a moment of our hug and gestured to Newt who was standing about 2 feet behind me.

"He's my boyfriend." I smiled quickly adding it and Newt took a step forward so he was standing next to me.

"Hi Tommy." He said and I giggled softly at the odd ︎︎Nickname he had just given my brother.

"And father to her baby!" Minho called and I turned to glare at him but he was already racing into the homestead.

"You have a kid?" Thomas questioned stepping forward towards me.

"Going to...." I trailed off leaning into Newt's side for support.

Shuck you Minho.