~Prom~

Momo's POV

          Here at U.A., our school held a Prom Night for all high school students for all first, secind and third years.

          The Prom was filled with decorations around the gym, the music was loud for everyone to have a good time. The students were in formal attire like gowns and tux, even most of them had dates for this event. There was a tabke for all the food and everyone was having a great time.

Well....almost.

I actually haven't gotten myself a date nor did I come here with anyone.

Almost all of my friends were with their dates or significant other and they were just enjoying the night together.

I looked around the place, watching as every student were partying and making some conversations with each other.

"Yaomomo?"

I turned around as I easily recognized the voice. It was Yosetsu.

"Oh, hi Yosetsu. You're looking quite dashing tonight." I smiled.

He blushed a bit, "T-Thanks. You look beautifu too."

I slightly blushed and shyly smiled, "Thank you."

"Why are you alone tonight? Don't you have a date or something?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I sadly do not. I was expecting someone to ask me but...I guess I had my hopes high too much."

It's true, I did actually expect Yosetsu to ask me for the Prom. I have no interest in Todoroki now ever since Awase and met after the camp incident.

He and I weren't entirely close during that time but the more we hung out, the more my heart flutters more for Awase than Todoroki.

Although I guess my thoughts that maybe he would ask me to this night's event.

"Oh...I'm sorry.." He frowned.

"Don't be, it's not like you're invokve with this."

Actually you are but I'm not gonna say anything about that.

"I-If you want...maybe...I can be your date..??" Yosetsu shyly suggested.

My eyes widened as I felt my heart beating loud and fast.

Is he actually....offering this to me..???

"You mean, as in actual dates for Prom now?" I asked for clarification.

Awase slightly blushed, "Y-Yeah...it's okay if you don't want to--"

"I-I do!"

His eyes widened in shock, "R-Really??"

"Yeah...I would love to be your date, Awase." I smiled sweetly.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that.

His face was burning up as he smiled back. He looks so cute.

"So...you wanna grab a bite..??" He nervously asked.

"Sure, let's go." I smiled.

          Awase and I went to the food table and grabbed ourselves a few snacks. It was a bit awkward at first considering the fact that he and I are each other's dates but we soon got the hang of it.

          We talked about a lot of random things together and we always get a lot of talk from people passing by, saying how cute we look.

Yosetsu and I honestly don't mind it but it does somewhat made us a bit uncomfortable and a little nervous around each other.

          The upbeat music that was currently playing soon switched to a much more slow and romantic type which made all students who had dates slow-dancing on the dance floor.

The colorful changing lights, soon changed it's speed to a much slower one to keep the atmosphere going.

It was nice watching everyone with their lovers, dancing on the floor romantically. I can even see some of my friends there too.

Awase coughed a bit and as soon as I turned to look at him, his hand was out as if he was offering something...which he was.

"May I have this dance?" He asked shyly as he was looking the other way, his face in crimson red.

I giggled and took his hand, "Of course."

He looked at me in surprise and soon smiled.

Yosestu and I both walked to the dance floor and we both started to slow-dance.

(The Random Author again: AAAAAHHHH OH MY GAWDDDD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO OTHER THAN FANGIRLL AAAAHHHH I CAN'T EVEN WRITE PROPERLY ANYMORE GSKWHAOSBSKABSOSHAI AAAHHHHH OH MY GOSHHH VEKWBSKSBWKSHWISH okay back to the story xD)

My left hand was on his shoulder as my right was holding his left and his right hand was on my waist.

We both started to move in a slow-pace, dancing through the soft and gentle music.

We were both blushing messes as we both were never this close face-to-face.

"I'm actually very happy you'rr my date tonight." I said to him.

"Why is that?"

"Because you were actually the guy that I was expecting for you to ask me for Prom."

His eyes widened in surprise, "R-Really??"

I nodded.

"I-I kinda thought you were going with Todoroki for Prom."

I shook my head, "No, I like you way better."

I was blushing like crazy by what i just said, but I don't want to hide it anymore.

"Y-You like me..??"

"Yup, for quite a while now."

He and I both danced in silence. I wasn't sure if it's because he was speechless or I was just ready for a rejection coming from him. But to my surprise, I got an answer that I wanted to hear for so long.

"I like you too..a lot." He shyly smiled at me.

I couldn't help but feel a smile forming on my face.

I was so happy that I wrapped both my arms around his neck, which made him put both arms around my waist.

Awase's expression was still in pure shock by what was happening, until he asked, "May I...??"

My face heated up a bit as my heart can't stop fluttering so much, "Yes please."

He and I both leaned in and soon, our lips were pressed together.

We didn't care who was watching us, all I know was that I want everyone to know who I belong and who belongs to me.

ALRIGHT, I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD BY THIS.....AAAAAAAHHHHH